In my opinion, for women, there is probably not better way to start a sexual encounter that sucking black cock's lover.
My wife Susie used to suck her black boyfriend's cock everytime they were to fuck, before we met. I thought he was who asked her to do that, but Susie told me that she did it by herself (not waiting to be asked) because she knew that Axel loved it. During almost all our sexual dates with him in 2012, she gave him blowjobs to turn him on. Even when he was with his cock already hard, Susie sucked it a little because she loves Axel's black cock.
The fact of be watching my wife sucking his black cock, turned me on such in an incredible way that I assisted her in that job and we sucked his cock together twice.
In other ocasion, they were having sex in missionary and he had already made her cum, so when he felt he was close to cum too, he took his cock out from Susie's pussy and he walked toward me to be sucked. I gave him a blowjob just for few seconds and he cummed over my face. It was amazing because he made me feel that he was the "boss".
I recomend for all who really have the experience of share their wives with black lovers, leave pride aside and experience the good sensation of receive black lover's cum over their faces. It's an mazing sensation of submission and subordination!13.jpg wpid-Sue_2-590x429.jpg wpid-Sue-590x476.jpg

Back