Exploritor, nice gif, however, as it contains a watermark (that little website ID in the bottom right corner) it is in violation of Forum Rule #3.
Please remove it and review the Forum Rules before posting anything further.
http://blacktowhite.net/community/pages/forum-rules/

Thank you for your cooperation!

I've removed it, but it was so tiny, that I never noticed it, and even when you pointed it out, I still couldn't see it, and at 500% magnification, it was an illegible blur of squiggles.

I know that I'm not being targeted, but I'd feel a lot better about it if I saw these same public notices going out to others who are also in violation of this rule.

I've removed it, but it was so tiny, that I never noticed it, and even when you pointed it out, I still couldn't see it, and at 500% magnification, it was an illegible blur of squiggles.

I know that I'm not being targeted, but I'd feel a lot better about it if I saw these same public notices going out to others who are also in violation of this rule.

Thank you, we appreciate your cooperation.
Others are being warned as well, but the warnings are scattered throughout the various threads in all of the forums as well as on their profile pages. Off hand you will find at least one in the "A Lil Humor Today" thread and there are many others, but I don't recall the particular threads.

We are working on trying to get the Forum Rules moved to a more prominent place so people might actually see them and read them in the hopes of reducing the amount of requests to remove material.

Believe me, we mods would much rather spend our time enjoying the stuff everyone posts than bitch about it! :D

Back