BLM PUSSY

CHRISTINE: In Evanston, IL we are a very liberal and progressive suburb of Chicago. A number of BLM marches and gathering occurred there last summer. I would often wear some tight black legging and white top with no bra and a nose ring. Even though I was 60, both older and younger black guys would hit on me probably because I have a fairly large, round donkey booty.

Going back to their place to chill-out and do some herb. The huge blunts they typically smoke are no match for me. I get wasted pretty quick.
When I tell them I'm married, it seem to get them even hornier. I think and feel that it's natural and consistent with reparations when I let them
ravage and debase me. As an older white couple (yes, hubby is on board) with our share of white guilt, hubby understands and accepts seeing some young black buck working-out his frustrations as he plows a my big fat white ass.

Even if they show no respect (which is often the case) afterwards, I feel that in some small way, if nothing else, I helped relief their stress momentarily. Letting them take charge, helps reverse the roles of master/slave and I think they enjoy that too.

CHRISTINE: In Evanston, IL we are a very liberal and progressive suburb of Chicago. A number of BLM marches and gathering occurred there last summer. I would often wear some tight black legging and white top with no bra and a nose ring. Even though I was 60, both older and younger black guys would hit on me probably because I have a fairly large, round donkey booty.

Going back to their place to chill-out and do some herb. The huge blunts they typically smoke are no match for me. I get wasted pretty quick.
When I tell them I'm married, it seem to get them even hornier. I think and feel that it's natural and consistent with reparations when I let them
ravage and debase me. As an older white couple (yes, hubby is on board) with our share of white guilt, hubby understands and accepts seeing some young black buck working-out his frustrations as he plows a my big fat white ass.

Even if they show no respect (which is often the case) afterwards, I feel that in some small way, if nothing else, I helped relief their stress momentarily. Letting them take charge, helps reverse the roles of master/slave and I think they enjoy that too.
Oh yes. You pay your reparations so selflessly... going home with/to hubby satisfied and with the idea of relief or even social justice done while in fact nothing has changed. :( Your my heroine. 🤦‍♂️ BTW are you saying you were (mis)using BLM marches as a dating platform? 🤮

@BlackBalls: I have no problem with the narrative of women "giving up" their pussies or black men "owning" their pussies or whatever childish attempt of suggestive competitive nonsense you may have in mind. Actually that is part of the game/lifestyle and a reason for some guys to take part. :D I don't even mind your use of the word "bitches" as a general reference to women because you don't try to disguise the real you and make it easy for others who do not like that disrespect to avoid you.

What really bugs me is the use of the BLM - a serious matter - in the context of a sex forum. Heck, in here it is all about pussies and dicks and not the lives we have lost or want to save. Are you really trying to ridicule those?

Oh yes. You pay your reparations so selflessly... going home with/to hubby satisfied and with the idea of relief or even social justice done while in fact nothing has changed. :( Your my heroine. 🤦‍♂️ BTW are you saying you were (mis)using BLM marches as a dating platform? 🤮
CHRISTINE: Oh, I get it! So when black guys at a BLM gathering want to take me home and get me high, they only have honorable intensions, huh?
And I being so intimidating at 5'0" , 130 lbs. they must have felt threatened if they didn't put-out... especially when there were
two of them!

I guess being an inherently bad white person, I can't do anything right!
Even when I let them fuck the poop out of me (literally)... I am the villain and they are the victim.
Uh, huh.

9gayv2v2sq251.jpg

della-dane-1-jpg.4702408

Last edited:
CHRISTINE: Oh, I get it! So when black guys at a BLM gathering want to take me home and get me high, they only have honorable intensions, huh?
And I being so intimidating at 5'0" , 130 lbs. they must have felt threatened if they didn't put-out... especially when there were
two of them!

I guess being an inherently bad white person, I can't do anything right!
Even when I let them fuck the poop out of me (literally)... I am the villain and they are the victim.
Uh, huh.
No. You don't get it!

You having sex with Black men for your and their pleasure has nothing at all to do with the BLM movement. And definitely it does not "help reverse the roles of master/slave" when you "let them take charge" in your selected playhours, as you stated. 🤦‍♂️
CHRISTINE: (...)

Letting them take charge, helps reverse the roles of master/slave and I think they enjoy that too.
How ill-minded your statement is. :rolleyes: We're living in the third millenium and the master/slave roles you are fantasizing about do not exist IRL. Yet you are perpetuating that theme and using it as an excuse for making use of Black men in order to satisfy your own sexual needs. Of course this goes both ways. In sex everybody uses the respective other for their pleasure. But nothing of that would support your statement of doing a great service for BLM. Be honest: All you want is your white pu$$y worshipped by those submitting to your sexual desires.

show a shot of this round ass....only

In the summer of 2020 my husband and I drove up to a BLM protest at the state capitol. The crowd was engaged, the atmosphere electric. Interacting with others for a just cause brought everyone closer. For the time we were there I ended up giving myself to several of the dynamic individuals I became acquainted with. It was right and beautiful, reparations and commitment to the BNWO.

Last edited:
In the summer of 2020 my husband and I drove up to a BLM protest at the state capitol. The crowd was engaged, the atmosphere electric. Interacting with others for a just cause brought everyone closer. For the time we were there I ended up giving myself to several of the dynamic individuals I became acquainted with. It was right and beautiful, reparations and commitment to the BNWO.
I been trying to get at you for some of this BLM dick (even on Fet.) 3-hole_wrecker 💪🏿

Back