BLM and white wives

It might be good to keep in mind that a lot of the people doing the "burning and looting" have nothing whatsoever to do with BLM -- many of them are white Antifa and other agitators -- others are just opportunists, or foolish people who get caught up in the "mob mentality" that can turn a protest into a riot.
Thanks for your intervention. I remember magazines in my parents' library in which MLK was called a Marxist. Paul Robeson was demonised as a Marxist, and so was the Black Panther movement. White America has a way of demonizing Black folks' aspiration for equality. They'll rather maintain the privilege they enjoyed under Jim Crow.

Thanks for your intervention. I remember magazines in my parents' library in which MLK was called a Marxist. Paul Robeson was demonised as a Marxist, and so was the Black Panther movement. White America has a way of demonizing Black folks' aspiration for equality. They'll rather maintain the privilege they enjoyed under Jim Crow.
POWER, CONTROL & IGNORANCE in the hands of those who FEAR equal opportunity because true ability is exposed....cannot afford to have that investment in White Superiority not pay-off due to FAIRNESS.....

Well, you white guys have a history of knowing what's best for Black men and Black people. We can rely on your 500 years record of looking out for us! ^sarcasm^
Please brother do some research. It’s hard to find real books that tell the truth. One thing for sure is that BLM is not for us YouTube - Star Report - he’s from New Jersey, I’m not going back and forth but do some research and look at the years

I have to wonder what, if any changes are occurring with all this BLM activity.

1. How many white wives have gone black out of empathy with BLM? Has anyone turned to BBC in sympathy?

2. Have any wives made their cuckold pussy free to ensure only black men get their pussy?

3. Who has decided to balance the skills by getting black pregnant?

4. Do you know anyone who has gone black because o the current climate?
We actually stopped seeing any black men. Not until society accepts ALL LIVES MATTER.
To separate races and to place value on one more than another is the definition of racism.

To get back to the original question, Yes, the blm movement has in fact turned many hot white girls into bbc slurping queens. I have 5 ex gf s and they've all gone black. 3 of them during the protests thus summer after meeting people there. 1 of them said the rioters made them wet and hooked up w a 25 yo black man the same night. They have all become extremely aware of racial issues. The power of the bbc i guess..

1. How many white wives have gone black out of empathy with BLM? Has anyone turned to BBC in sympathy?

2. Have any wives made their cuckold pussy free to ensure only black men get their pussy?

i would enjoy answering the original question, posted by cmb:
First off, i am a 38 yr old widower (over 6 years now) so i am not a wife, per these question. i am, however, a single mom of a beautiful *******.
1). i did, in fact, go Black as the result of attending a BLM March in Wash DC. That was NOT my intent, but i met a wonderful couple and the rest is, as they say, history. Empathy, perhaps. That certainly had something to do with it, but seduction was the key for me/us. (yes, i said "us").
2). Again, not a wife, but my pussy is Black Only.
3). At 38 and a single, i may be a bit past the baby-bearing stage of life.
4). I DO know others that have gone Black recently, but i'd like to thing that i helped recruit them into this lifestyle. Is the current situation contributing to their acceptance.... yes, of course!

First off, i am a 38 yr old widower (over 6 years now) so i am not a wife, per these question. i am, however, a single mom of a beautiful *******.
1). i did, in fact, go Black as the result of attending a BLM March in Wash DC. That was NOT my intent, but i met a wonderful couple and the rest is, as they say, history. Empathy, perhaps. That certainly had something to do with it, but seduction was the key for me/us. (yes, i said "us").
4). I DO know others that have gone Black recently, but i'd like to thing that i helped recruit them into this lifestyle. Is the current situation contributing to their acceptance.... yes, of course!

You should get verified. Because the way you write is like a guy pretending to be a female.

You should get verified. Because the way you write is like a guy pretending to be a female.
Thank you for your suggestion, to get verified.
I wasn't going to respond to your reply, yet my Owners insisted that i do, so here goes:
Who knew that a particular writing style reflected gender? i certainly never did and neither did the wonderful Black Couple who i obediently serve.
As for getting verified, i would if We/i determine that it benefits me. i'm certainly NOT trying to meet anyone (Catfishing). In fact, if/when a Bull reaches out to me with a message, the first words, after "Thank You", are that i am Owned. Full disclosure :)
i'm simply here to learn how to be the most obedient white slut for my Owners, obtain some ideas on how to recruit others into this amazing lifestyle and perhaps, get a little kink-on. :)
As many here are, I simply want to enjoy myself.

Thank you,
v

Thank you for your suggestion, to get verified.
I wasn't going to respond to your reply, yet my Owners insisted that i do, so here goes:
Who knew that a particular writing style reflected gender? i certainly never did and neither did the wonderful Black Couple who i obediently serve.
As for getting verified, i would if We/i determine that it benefits me. i'm certainly NOT trying to meet anyone (Catfishing). In fact, if/when a Bull reaches out to me with a message, the first words, after "Thank You", are that i am Owned. Full disclosure :)
i'm simply here to learn how to be the most obedient white slut for my Owners, obtain some ideas on how to recruit others into this amazing lifestyle and perhaps, get a little kink-on. :)
As many here are, I simply want to enjoy myself.

Thank you,
v
Your dogmatic tenor is what gives it away. Virtually no genetic women write the way you do.
Also, your excuse for not getting verified is another red flag.
But of course, you are free to post here without getting verified.
Just know that I'm not the only one who questions your authenticity.

If I may add to the list of questions because someone said so to me. How many think by them submitting to blacks it is some form of reparation?

Widower: man
Widow: woman

Back