BLM and white wives

Samisnaughty is like the one kid in the group who doesn't get the joke.

BLM was created on the false pretense that blacks were disproportionately killed by white cops in the United States.
The reality is, and this is according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, more whites are killed by white cops than blacks, by several orders of magnitude, every single year in the United States. And do you know why you don't hear about it in the news? There are two answers.
1. It doesn't help politics at all for news outlets to mention it.
2. Most parents I know ingrain in their children that if you are getting shot at by cops, you probably did something to deserve it. It's "Yes, Officer." "No, Officer." when you get pulled over by a cop. Obey their commands and do your fighting in court.

The BLM movement was created to prey upon the naïveté of the youth who believe racism is still a huge issue in the country. It's not. The 80's, 90's and 2000's were running pretty smoothly, until Obama came to power and suddenly, we're a racist country again. Funny how a country can elect a half-white, half-black President twice to office, but still be a racist country.
It all boils down to political power. Dems lost it in 2016. They were devastated. They panicked. Then they schemed. They fought. What's the most effective way to create division and support from a poorly educated (brainwashed) base? Stoke the fires of racism again. Worked in the 1960's to whip whites into a frenzy and to get blacks to fall in line.
It worked again in 2020.... along with massive voter fraud conducted largely by black poll workers in Democrat run cities like Atlanta, Detroit, Philadelphia, and Milwaukee.

BLM is simply a shell for the Democrat party when they need to use black people and brainwashed liberal whites to get re-elected.

The rest of us avoid judging people by the color of their skin, and base it on their actions.
People like Sam should take a BIG step back and look at what BLM really is.

Last edited:

BLM was created on the false pretense that blacks were disproportionately killed by white cops in the United States.
The reality is, and this is according to the Justice of Bureau Statistics, more whites are killed by white cops than blacks, by several orders of magnitude, every single year in the United States. And do you know why you don't hear about it in the news? There are two answers.
2. Most parents I know ingrain in their children that if you are getting shot at by cops, you probably did something to deserve it. It's "Yes, Officer." "No, Officer." when you get pulled over by a cop. Obey their commands and do your fighting in court.

The BLM movement was created to prey upon the naïveté of the youth who believe racism is still a huge issue in the country. It's not. The 80's, 90's and 2000's were running pretty smoothly, until Obama came to power and suddenly, we're a racist country again. Funny how a country can elect a half-white, half-black President twice to office, but still be a racist country.
It all boils down to political power. Dems lost it in 2016. They were devastated. They panicked. Then they schemed. They fought. What's the most effective way to create division and support from a poorly educated (brainwashed) base? Stoke the fires of racism again. Worked in the 1960's to whip whites into a frenzy and to get blacks to fall in line.
It worked again in 2020.... along with massive voter fraud conducted largely by black poll workers in Democrat run cities like Atlanta, Detroit, Philadelphia, and Milwaukee.

BLM is simply a shell for the Democrat party when they need to use black people and brainwashed liberal whites to get re-elected.

The rest of us avoid judging people by the color of their skin, and base it on their actions.
Similar to the U.K. young blacks being told that should they fail, they did do because of their skin colour. Our Labour Party, similar to the Dems in the US, stoked the racism row and the country is now more divided that even.100 black ******* were stabbed to death in the space of a few months in London by other black *******. Somehow labour called it institutional racism that our police were predominantly using stop & search powers to harass young black men in the area. Same party also called the go to our on island phobia for putting only mosques under surveillance in the fight against Islamic extremism. Go figure that one out. The problems we face are a very complex mixture of social, economic, demographic and cultural issues. Skin colour has fuck all to do with it.

The reality is, and this is according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, more whites are killed by white cops than blacks, by several orders of magnitude, every single year in the United States. And do you know why you don't hear about it in the news? There are two answers.

Great response. It really starts with culture. BLM will set the blacks back generations because now they will not talk about the real problem and that starts in the home.

Great response. It really starts with culture. BLM will set the blacks back generations because now they will not talk about the real problem and that starts in the home.
Well, you white guys have a history of knowing what's best for Black men and Black people. We can rely on your 500 years record of looking out for us! ^sarcasm^

Well, you white guys have a history of knowing what's best for Black men and Black people. We can rely on your 500 years record of looking out for us! ^sarcasm^
Don't forget, it's black people who sold off other black people to white European slave traders.
So black on black crime hasn't served you well over the past 500 years either.

Let's bring up an analogy... do you blame ******* addicts or ******* cartels for the ******* problem in the United States?
If you remove the supply, the demand eventually diminishes. Basic economic principle.
So if blacks in Africa didn't supply black slaves to Europeans, there would have been no demand for black slaves in the United States. So you only have yourselves to blame. Instead of getting mad at whites, why aren't you mad at Africans?

It's because you're a racist and you haven't figured it out yet.
And while you're thinking about that, why not take a step back and look at the big picture. Whites today aren't oppressing blacks. Democrats are oppressing blacks. They give the jobs that blacks typically have to illegal immigrants, which in turn lowers wages for blacks who still work. Dems have historically higher unemployment rates for blacks and other minorities, which means more black people are reliant upon the government for money/food. They make you believe you are a valued member of their political party, but they turns their backs on you as soon as the election is over.
Stop focusing on whites as the problem. Look inward and see what politicians you support and their policies. That's where your hatred should be focused.

Last edited:
Th
Don't forget, it's black people who sold off other black people to white European slave traders.
So black on black crime hasn't served you well over the past 500 years either.

Let's bring up an analogy... do you blame ******* addicts or ******* cartels for the ******* problem in the United States?
If you remove the supply, the demand eventually diminishes. Basic economic principle.
So if blacks in Africa didn't supply black slaves to Europeans, there would have been no demand for black slaves in the United States. So you only have yourselves to blame. Instead of getting mad at whites, why aren't you mad at Africans?

It's because you're a racist and you haven't figured it out yet.
And while you're thinking about that, why not take a step back and look at the big picture. Whites today aren't oppressing blacks. Democrats are oppressing blacks. They give the jobs that blacks typically have to illegal immigrants, which in turn lowers wages for blacks who still work. Dems have historically higher unemployment rates for blacks and other minorities, which means more black people are reliant upon the government for money/food. They make you believe you are a valued member of their political party, but they turns their backs on you as soon as the election is over.
Stop focusing on whites as the problem. Look inward and see what politicians you support and their policies. That's where your hatred should be focused.
The problem with people like you is that you do not know how to read and spend your time regurgitating what you've read verbatim on alt-right and KKK websites and forums. Do you know that the Americas (North, South and central) - three continents so to say - were based on white people's massacre of millions of native people? The foundation of USA was a genocide. And after the natives were decimated the same Europeans then went to build slave castles on the coasts of West and Southern Africa to capture Africans that they brought to the Americas as enslaved people. And do you know that many of those enslavers raped African women in the Americas, and then sold their own children from these rapes as slaves? That was the origin of this taboo surrounding Europeans and Africans not having sexual relationships together. Can you imagine how barbaric somebody have to be to ******* women and then sell their own children into slavery?
And by the way, the biggest welfare recipients are white folks in the so-called red states. Not Black folks. Black women are the most educated gender group in the USA. African immigrants are the most educated group in the USA.
Google that *******, but I guess you hate Google as much as you hate reading.
This might be beyond your comprehension.
But this is the history you need to learn. Stop pretending you care about Black or give a damn about Black lives.

Th

The problem with people like you is that you do not know how to read and spend your time regurgitating what you've read verbatim on alt-right and KKK websites and forums. Do you know that the Americas (North, South and central) - three continents so to say - were based on white people's massacre of millions of native people? The foundation of USA was a genocide. And after the natives were decimated the same Europeans then went to build slave castles on the coasts of West and Southern Africa to capture Africans that they brought to the Americas as enslaved people. And do you know that many of those enslavers raped African women in the Americas, and then sold their own children from these rapes as slaves? That was the origin of this taboo surrounding Europeans and Africans not having sexual relationships together. Can you imagine how barbaric somebody have to be to ******* women and then sell their own children into slavery?
And by the way, the biggest welfare recipients are white folks in the so-called red states. Not Black folks. Black women are the most educated gender group in the USA. African immigrants are the most educated group in the USA.
Google that *******, but I guess you hate Google as much as you hate reading.
This might be beyond your comprehension.
But this is the history you need to learn. Stop pretending you care about Black or give a damn about Black lives.
Your reply shows just how poorly thought-out you are. I don't read ANY alt-right, KKK or sites like those. I don't listen to the talking heads either.
I take a step back and look at the big picture. I see what's going on. You seem incapable of doing that.

Yes, I know what happened in the Americas. It's no different than what happened all around the planet since the beginning of civilization. You do realize that was the way of humanity for millennia, right? Roman Empire, Byzantine Empire, Persian Empire, Genghis Khan, the dynasties of China, tribes in Africa, Mongols, Ottoman Empire, etc.
Anyone who has studied history knows this was the way of the world.
No matter what civilization got conquered, the men got killed or enslaved, the women were raped, enslaved, or killed, and the same with the children. You act as if you are special to world. You aren't. You are just a remnant of the group of black people to have experienced it on a large scale in North America.

Skin color is irrelevant. Black people in Africa are currently enslaving black women, ******* them, removing their clitorises, etc. in the name of Islam. Where's your outrage? You focus it on the ancestors of the white people living today because you have been brainwashed by media to think we're the same people.
We aren't. You are wrong. You need to step back and look at what's really going on.

Oh... and one more thing. Half my ancestors were farmers in the north during the time of slavery here, and they never owned slaves. They fought for the North to end slavery. The other half came here from Ireland after slavery was abolished. So you are being a racist again by trying to group all whites into a single category.

Your reply shows just how poorly thought-out you are. I don't read ANY alt-right, KKK or sites like those. I don't listen to the talking heads either.
I take a step back and look at the big picture. I see what's going on. You seem incapable of doing that.

Yes, I know what happened in the Americas. It's no different than what happened all around the planet since the beginning of civilization. You do realize that was the way of humanity for millennia, right? Roman Empire, Byzantine Empire, Persian Empire, Genghis Khan, the dynasties of China, tribes in Africa, Mongols, Ottoman Empire, etc.
No matter what civilization got conquered, the men got killed or enslaved, the women were raped, enslaved, or killed, and the same with the children. You act as if you are special to world. You aren't. You are just a remnant of the group of black people to have experienced it on a large scale in North America.

Skin color is irrelevant. Black people in Africa are currently enslaving black women, ******* them, removing their clitorises, etc. in the name of Islam. Where's your outrage? You focus it on the ancestors of the white people living today because you have been brainwashed by media to think we're the same people.
We aren't. You are wrong. You need to step back and look at what's really going on.

Oh... and one more thing. Half my ancestors were farmers in the north during the time of slavery here, and they never owned slaves. They fought for the North to end slavery. The other half came here from Ireland after slavery was abolished. So you are being a racist again by trying to group all whites into a single category.
You said: "Black people in Africa are currently enslaving black women, ******* them, removing their clitorises, etc. in the name of Islam. " Africa is a continent of 54 countries with over 2000 different cultures and languages, and over 1 billion people. You are showing your ignorance once again; Africa is not a country. You should at least try and name the countries you are talking about instead of repeating again what you read on some alt-right websites. Use Google and try YouTube to actually know how people in Africa live.

Maybe I should let you know that I am professor at a top 100 world university, and this is my area of expertise. I have also worked as a journalist for top news media organisations in North America, Africa and Europe. So unlike you, I actually know my *******.

I can see you have no coherent argument here; you are just flailing all over the place because you have no historical evidence to support your arguments. You refuse to acknowledge Black suffering and white privilege, and then you call Black people - the victims of American racism - as being racists! That is straight KKK/Qanon/Donald Trump/Newsmax ******* right there.

I have other important things to do than to be schooling you every day. I can see there is no point in educating you, so I'll let you stew in your own ignorance. #BlackLivesMatter

You said: "Black people in Africa are currently enslaving black women, ******* them, removing their clitorises, etc. in the name of Islam. " Africa is a continent of 54 countries with over 2000 different cultures and languages, and over 1 billion people. You are showing your ignorance once again; Africa is not a country. You should at least try and name the countries you are talking about instead of repeating again what you read on some alt-right websites. Use Google and try YouTube to actually know how people in Africa live.

Maybe I should let you know that I am professor at a top 100 world university, and this is my area of expertise. I have also worked as a journalist for top news media organisations in North America, Africa and Europe. So unlike you, I actually know my *******.

I can see you have no coherent argument here; you are just flailing all over the place because you have no historical evidence to support your arguments. You refuse to acknowledge Black suffering and white privilege, and then you call Black people - the victims of American racism - as being racists! That is straight KKK/Qanon/Donald Trump/Newsmax ******* right there.

I have other important things to do than to be schooling you every day. I can see there is no point in educating you, so I'll let you stew in your own ignorance. #BlackLivesMatter
You moron. At no point did I call Africa a country. You just made up something to try to make yourself look smart. You're an idiot.
Black people come from Africa. They don't come from any other area on the planet.

If you're a professor, you're proving that a college education is worth less right now than it has ever been in world history. And if this is your "expertise" you are showing it even more. I'd ask for my tuition back if I had you as a professor.

Wait... you were a journalist for organizations in Africa, or for countries in Africa? Do you see what an idiotic mistake you made yet?
I see the one I made by trying to think you could comprehend simple history.

No such thing as white privilege. Another made-up term by you leftists to try to wrest power from those who accomplished more than you.
And yes, you are a racist. You are one of the clearest examples on this site.

You aren't schooling anyone... not your students, and certainly not me. We all know more than you.

You moron. At no point did I call Africa a country. You just made up something to try to make yourself look smart. You're an idiot.
Black people come from Africa. They don't come from any other area on the planet.

If you're a professor, you're proving that a college education is worth less right now than it has ever been in world history. And if this is your "expertise" you are showing it even more. I'd ask for my tuition back if I had you as a professor.

Wait... you were a journalist for organizations in Africa, or for countries in Africa? Do you see what an idiotic mistake you made yet?
I see the one I made by trying to think you could comprehend simple history.

No such thing as white privilege. Another made-up term by you leftists to try to wrest power from those who accomplished more than you.
And yes, you are a racist. You are one of the clearest examples on this site.

You aren't schooling anyone... not your students, and certainly not me. We all know more than you.
Oh dear, another angry European guy! So cute when you lot come up with your fake outrage. Bless your heart! Be careful with that hood!

Summary:​

Female Genital *******/Cutting (GM/C) is a destructive, invasive procedure that is usually performed on girls before puberty. As a minimum, part or all of each girl's clitoris or the clitoral hood is surgically removed. This leaves them with reduced or no sexual feeling. Orgasms are sometimes impossible to experience later in life. Many health problems result from the surgery.

GM/C originated in Africa. It was, and remains, a long-standing cultural practice. However, where it is practiced, it is often reinforced by local religious leaders.

Among individuals and groups opposed to the cutting, FM/C is seen as a method of reducing the sexual response of women in order to make them less likely to become sexually active before marriage or to seek extra-marital affairs after marriage.

To some who promote the operation, it is seen as a cultural requirement that has health benefits and makes women more physically beautiful. These views are not shared by medical experts or in the rest of the world.

The operation is ****** on approximately 6,000 girls per day, worldwide -- about one every 15 seconds. GM/C is often practiced when the girls are young, when they are incapable of giving their informed consent.

What the GM/C procedure involves:​
Female Genital ******* and Cutting (GM/C) is practiced in many forms. In order of increasing severity, they are:

bullet
Type 1: Sunna ******* in which the prepuce (the clitoral covering or hood) is removed, along with part or all of the clitoris. This is called Clitoridectomy, Sunna, meaning removal of the clitoris in the tradition of the Prophet Mohammed. It is called "Sunna Kashfa" (Open Sunna) in Sudan. This is found most commonly in West African countries like Burkina Faso, Mali, Nigeria, and Senegal.
bullet
Type 2: Excision: The entire clitoris and prepuce are removed, along with all or part of the labia minora. This is called "Sunna Magatia" (Closed Sunna) in Sudan. It is most commonly found in Burkina Faso and Sudan.
bullet
Type 3: Infibulation (a.k.a. Pharaonic or Sudanese *******. This involves removal of the clitoris and prepuce, followed by sewing up of the vulva. A small opening is left to allow urine and ******* ******* to pass. 8 A second operation is done later in life to reverse some of the damage. In some cultures, the woman is cut open by her husband on their wedding night with a double edged dagger. In order to prevent infidelity, she may be sewn up again if her husband leaves on a long trip. It is most commonly practiced in Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Mali, Somalia and Sudan. 9

There are also various other practices, including stretching of the clitoris and/or labia, burning of the clitoris and adjacent tissues by cauterization, scraping of the vaginal orifice, cutting the vagina, placing corrosive substances or herbs in the vaginal in order to tighten it, etc.

Because of poverty and lack of medical facilities, the procedure is frequently done under less than hygienic conditions -- often by non-medically trained personnel, and usually without anesthesia. Razor blades, knives or scissors are typically the instruments used.

In the rural Mossi areas of Burkina Faso, group GM/C operations are scheduled every three years in many villages. Girls aged from 5 to 8 are assembled by their mothers into groups of up to 20. The cutting:

In some areas of Africa, GM/C is delayed until two months before a woman gives birth. This practice is based on the belief that the baby will die if she/he comes into contact with their mom's clitoris during birth. We are unaware of any medical evidence to support this belief. If it did happen, then ******* mortality would be very common in developed countries. In other areas, GM/C is performed on infants before their first birthday, or much later during adolescence.

Side effects of the operation can include: intense pain, hemorrhage, shock, painful scars, keloid formation, labial adherences, clitoral cysts, chronic urinary infection, and chronic pelvic infections. Later in life, it can cause kidney stones, sterility, sexual dysfunction, depression, and various gynecological and obstetric problems.

horizontal rule

Where is it practiced?​

Unfortunately, few statistical studies have been made; only rough estimates are available of the frequency with which GM/C is performed in some countries. One source 1 estimates that 90% or more of the girls in Djibouti, Ethiopia and Eritrea, Sierra Leone, Somalia, and Sudan (North) have been cut. The same source indicates that most girls in Benin, Burkina Faso, Central African Republic, Chad, Côte d'Ivoire, Egypt, The Gambia, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Nigeria and Togo have undergone GM/C.

The FGM Education and Networking Project maintains a regularly updated list of countries, population groups, and the types of operation performed. There are over 30 million genitally cut women currently living in Nigeria, and about 24 million in Ethiopia and Eritrea. Various groups estimate that from 114 to 130 million women alive today worldwide have been cut. GM/C is outlawed in some countries where it had been once widely practiced, such as Kenya and Senegal. It is criminalized in some western countries, where it is normally practiced only by a small number of recent immigrants.

During 2013, UNICEF documented their estimates of GM/C prevalence in 29 countries in Africa in the Middle East:

Genital cutting prevalence in Africa and the Middle East

The procedure has been banned in several African nations, including Burkina Faso, Djibouti, the Central African Republic, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Senegal, and Togo. 12

It is also practiced in Western India and in some other Asian countries.

Dawoodi Bohra is a sub sect of Shia Islam. The group originated in Yemen during the 11th century and migrated to India in the 1500s. They are estimated to total 1.5 to two million in number, and live mainly in Gujarat and Maharashtra states on the west coast of India, as well as in Pakistan.Their term for GM/C is "khatna." Some members of the community who are opposed of GM/C have formed "Sahiyo," an organization to study the practice and reduce its prevalence. The group's name means "Friends." Their community survey was released in 2017-FEB. It sampled 385 Bohra women around the world and found that 80% of them have undergone GM/C. Of the 18 women in Canada who took part in the survey, two said that they were mutilated while in Canada! (Canada added the practice to the "aggravated assult" category in its Criminal Code two decades ago.) 14

With refugees and immigration becoming common from countries where GM/C is practiced, the procedure is spreading to Europe, North America, and elsewhere.

horizontal rule

This topic continues in the next essay

horizontal rule

References used:​

Many of the web sites referenced in the preparation of his essay have already gone offline.

1. Sami A. ALDEEB ABU-SAHLIEH, "To ******* in the Name of Jehovah or Allah: Legitimization of Male and Female Circumcision" Available on line at: http://www.hollyfeld.org/
  2. Research, Action and Information Network for Bodily Integrity of Women (RAINBO) specializes in programs to eliminate GM/C. They list many books and reports for sale at low prices. They also loan videos. See: http://www.rainbo.org/
  3. Sami A. Aldeeb Abu-Sahleih, "To ******* in the Name of Jehovah or Allah," at: http://almashriq.hiof.no/
  4. Wolf Leslau, "Coutumes et croyances des Falachas (Juifs d'Abyssinie)," Institut d'Ethnographie, Paris, (1957), Page 93.
  5. "FGM: Religion," Amnesty International, at: http://www.amnesty.org/
  6. Private Email, received 2000-DEC-30.
  7. "Changing a harmful social convention: Female Genital *******/cutting," UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre, Page 31, at: http://www.unicef-irc.org/ This is a PDF file.
  8. The Female Genital ******* Research Homepage contained a complete review of GM/C. The web site appears to have been abandoned.
  9. Sophie Poldermans, "Combating Female Genital ******* in Europe," Page 50, at: www.stopfgm.net/ This is a PDF file.
  10. B. Taverne, "Ethics and communication strategy: female circumcision and AIDS in Burkina Faso", (1996). On line at: http://melusine.mpl.orstom.fr/ Also offline.
  11. Image modified from UNICEF's original by Johnuniq. It was downloaded from Wikipedia. [CC BY-SA 4.0], via Wikimedia Commons See: https://commons.wikimedia.org/
  12. "28 on trial in France for female genital *******," Reuters, 1999-FEB-02
  13. Harinder Baweja, "India's Dark Secret," Hindustan Times, undated, at: http://www.hindustantimes.com/static/
  14. "Women in Ismaili Muslim sect say they have had FGM in Canada," The Toronto Star, 2017-AUG-21, at: https://www.thestar.com/

Oh dear, another angry European guy! So cute when you lot come up with your fake outrage. Bless your heart! Be careful with that hood!
You dipshit, I'm an American. My ancestors were European. And you couldn't make me angry if you tried your hardest.
I enjoy making you look like the uneducated fool you are. You are brainwashed by the propaganda from the left. Those of us who think for ourselves can see what's really going on.
Your only insult is to try to tie me to a Democrat party that was created to keep slavery going... something my political party defeated. And you're dumb enough to support the Democrats, the people who wanted to keep your people in chains. They're succeeding too... not with physical chains these days, but with votes, no matter how many times they screw black people over after the elections.
Donald Trump gave black people in America the dignity of having a job by lowering black unemployment to its lowest recorded rate in US history.
And what do ~90% of black people do? They rush out and vote Democrat again. BRAINWASHED.

You dipshit, I'm an American. My ancestors were European. And you couldn't make me angry if you tried your hardest.
I enjoy making you look like the uneducated fool you are. You are brainwashed by the propaganda from the left. Those of us who think for ourselves can see what's really going on.
Your only insult is to try to tie me to a Democrat party that was created to keep slavery going... something my political party defeated. And you're dumb enough to support the Democrats, the people who wanted to keep your people in chains. They're succeeding too... not with physical chains these days, but with votes, no matter how many times they screw black people over after the elections.
Donald Trump gave black people in America the dignity of having a job by lowering black unemployment to its lowest recorded rate in US history.
And what do ~90% of black people do? They rush out and vote Democrat again. BRAINWASHED.
I'm the dipshit, hoodman? Okay. At least I have a PhD, I have travelled the world and I have a job that pays very well, and those around me who are Black men are doing great in life. What have you and your tiny ass brain ever achieved in life than to wallow in whiteness? Keep living in the 1950s, hood man. I know you are still very sore from the election. It is going to be a long 4 years for you lot. And even longer when VP Kamala Harris become the President. A Black woman as the President! Well, tell the Proud Boys and the KKK that I said "what's up"! And go easy on your cousins, Tracey and Karen. Don't go near Arkansas Capitol now, and stay away from DC! You hear me?

Last edited:
I'm the dipshit, hoodman? Okay. At least I have a PhD, I have travelled the world and I have a job that pays very well, and those around me who are Black men are doing great in life. What have you and your tiny ass brain ever achieved in life than to wallow in whiteness? Keep living in the 1950s, hood man. I know you are still very sore from the election. It is going to be a long 4 years for you lot. And even longer when VP Kamala Harris become the President. A Black woman as the President! Well, tell the Proud Boys and the KKK that I said "what's up"! And go easy on your cousins, Tracey and Karen. Don't go near Arkansas Capitol now, and stay away from DC! You hear me?
You bring up my "whiteness" with a derogatory tone.... Pure definition of racism. You are a racist, and you seem proud of it.

Some of the dumbest people I know have PhD's. You can write a dissertation about toast and get a PhD. That doesn't make you smart. Unlike you, with your worthless pieces of paper, I tested out of college engineering calculus. That takes real brains. I got bored with engineering after getting my degree, so I taught myself programming and became a software developer. I'm doing very well too. I'd list my other accomplishments, but I'm already making you feel bad enough about yourself.
I have no debt. Worth 7 figures. I've traveled the world too. 49 of the 50 states, and 13 countries so far.
I live in the 2020's, where idiots like you believe racism is a big problem in the minds of whites, but it's really just in the minds of brainwashed leftist blacks and spoiled, white college *******. Leftist politicians know it's not real. They just whip you dolts into a frenzy with accusations of it. And you eat it up like gubment cheese. We on the right judge people by their actions, not their skin color.

Kamala is Indian, with Jamaican genetics. Jamaicans are largely mixed in heritage, with white ******* in their genetic makeup. So she's less black than Obama was, which means, she's not black. She's Indian/Asian first. She only pretends to be a black woman to get votes from people like you.
The funny thing is, she got the least amount of votes of any Dem candidate in the primaries, because no one liked her. Now you're pretending to be all about her. :ROFLMAO: You're an idiot.
And you all voted for an old white dude with age-related dementia, who said "You ain't black if you don't vote for me". Racist blacks and anti-white whites voting for a racist old white dude. You people are a joke.
Ever hear of the phrase, "cutting off your nose to spite your face"? If not, look it up. It defines you right now.

You bring up my "whiteness" with a derogatory tone.... Pure definition of racism. You are a racist, and you seem proud of it.

Some of the dumbest people I know have PhD's. You can write a dissertation about toast and get a PhD. That doesn't make you smart. Unlike you, with your worthless pieces of paper, I tested out of college engineering calculus. That takes real brains. I got bored with engineering after getting my degree, so I taught myself programming and became a software developer. I'm doing very well too. I'd list my other accomplishments, but I'm already making you feel bad enough about yourself.
I have no debt. Worth 7 figures. I've traveled the world too. 49 of the 50 states, and 13 countries so far.
I live in the 2020's, where idiots like you believe racism is a big problem in the minds of whites, but it's really just in the minds of brainwashed leftist blacks and spoiled, white college *******. Leftist politicians know it's not real. They just whip you dolts into a frenzy with accusations of it. And you eat it up like gubment cheese. We on the right judge people by their actions, not their skin color.

Kamala is Indian, with Jamaican genetics. Jamaicans are largely mixed in heritage, with white ******* in their genetic makeup. So she's less black than Obama was, which means, she's not black. She's Indian/Asian first. She only pretends to be a black woman to get votes from people like you.
The funny thing is, she got the least amount of votes of any Dem candidate in the primaries, because no one liked her. Now you're pretending to be all about her. :ROFLMAO: You're an idiot.
And you all voted for an old white dude with age-related dementia, who said "You ain't black if you don't vote for me". Racist blacks and anti-white whites voting for a racist old white dude. You people are a joke.
Ever hear of the phrase, "cutting off your nose to spite your face"? If not, look it up. It defines you right now.
Hey Hoodman, I'm sure Harvard, Yale, Oxford, Cambridge and Cornell were begging you to do a PhD, but you turned them down to mend trailers. Oh yes, to do "engineering"! You are a clown and you keep repeating the same tired lines from Newsmax and stuff you used to read on Parler. You are a proof that the klan has invaded this platform. Now, now, be a good wee little boy, go cook yourself some prohibited chemical, have a coke, and shut the hell up. I'm out!

Hey Hoodman, I'm sure Harvard, Yale, Oxford, Cambridge and Cornell were begging you to do a PhD, but you turned them down to mend trailers. Oh yes, to do "engineering"! You are a clown and you keep repeating the same tired lines from Newsmax and stuff you used to read on Parler. You are a proof that the klan has invaded this platform. Now, now, be a good wee little boy, go cook yourself some prohibited chemical, have a coke, and shut the hell up. I'm out!
None of your childish and inaccurate name calling or racism changes the fact that BLM is a terrorist organization based on emotion rather than reality, and is a political machine for your Democrat owners.
The only reason those leftist schools wanted you (allegedly) is because of your skin color. You live in a time when leftism has taken over higher education and your skin color matters more than your brain-power (clearly). It fits their current narrative. MLK Jr. is rolling over in his grave.
Do yourself a favor, take a step back from your racist mentality, your hatred of white people, and your ignorance on many topics and actually do the research. It might change the disturbing opinions in that mediocre brain of yours.

One of the BLM Founders, Charles Wade was arrested four years ago for baby sex trafficking. A black man who founded BLM engaging in modern day slavery... Ain't that a bitch?
Burn, Loot and *******, Black lives are supposed to matter but then go and burn down an entire city block of black owned businesses, loot stores and shooting other black people...Makes complete sense! Shooting anyone for nothing no matter the ethnicity is moronic anyways.

It’s not going to get anyone equality. If anything the BLM movement is driving a wedge through society. I don’t see how riots and setting shops alight is going to get equality.
It might be good to keep in mind that a lot of the people doing the "burning and looting" have nothing whatsoever to do with BLM -- many of them are white Antifa and other agitators -- others are just opportunists, or foolish people who get caught up in the "mob mentality" that can turn a protest into a riot.

Back