BLM and our white wives

You don't know what you're talking about -- he is EXACTLY right. Do you talk about white on white crime???? Because most whites are victims of WHITES.

No -- you just push the bullshit black on clack crime. You need a new criminology book.

You don't know what you're talking about -- he is EXACTLY right. Do you talk about white on white crime???? Because most whites are victims of WHITES.

No -- you just push the bullshit black on clack crime. You need a new criminology book.

You Couldn't have proved my point any better...thank-you...Cheers....lol

As I stated before young man life experience (54-years) and dealing with Black people but, LIFE will educate you then, you will make the final decision....lol
I’m just gonna have to agree to disagree . We are on entirely different ends of the spectrum as far as thinking / experience goes . But I do respect the civility in how you disagree ... unlike others

I’m just gonna have to agree to disagree . We are on entirely different ends of the spectrum as far as thinking / experience goes . But I do respect the civility in how you disagree ... unlike others
Agreed...Cheers.....

Black on black crime is a myth, so please stop promoting this nonsense to change the narrative . Ppl die to those in close proximity. I’m sick of even explaining this, which should be the simplest of concepts .
So why dont whites die as much as blacks per capita by violence at the hands of other whites in close proximity???

S

Sorry they were only protecting their home The so called peaceful protesters smashed their gate ,topple their wall, threaten to ******* their dog,ripped up their lawn but they are not allowed to protect their home and property Funny how you do not show pictures of what the so called peaceful protesters did

Bullshit. I do not SEE anything damaged. Stop trying to spin lies. They were out there because the right wing media (FOX) were spinning misinformation and lies once again.

Bullshit. I do not SEE anything damaged. Stop trying to spin lies. They were out there because the right wing media (FOX) were spinning misinformation and lies once again.
Be a bull and take your revenge on them white people, by fucking them.

As I stated before young man life experience (54-years) and dealing with Black people but, LIFE will educate you then, you will make the final decision....lol
You're no philosopher, so stop acting like you have any fucking answers about life. You know nothing.

Back