BLM and our white wives

Wow. After reading some of the posts on this thread, I’m so happy to know that many black men are thoroughly enjoying the wives of some of these white boys.
Frankly, I'd prefer someone who is not married.
This quarantine is really testing my limits!!!

My family (especially my mom) utterly disowned me. Like straight up threw me in the trash can because of my preference for black women. No answers to my phone calls. Doesn't call me. Doesn't speak to me. Zero support system. Zero inheritance. Nothing. Like I'm a total stranger...... I never did ANYTHING to deserve this treatment. I'm 100% sober. Never was on *******. I work and earn and am independent. I'm a good *******..... Yea ethnicity is a powerful factor amongst humans..... So i can understand where black lives matter is coming from.

But i still dont take part in the protests because I understand that protest is the precursor to division. And division is the anti thesis of my cause. The whole state of affairs is like a overwhelming debilitating screaching white noise piercing my ears curse upon my life that won't fucking stop bringing me to my fucking knees.

Fuck all of you self serving self centered assholes

I'm sorry..... I think what i mean to say is..... May I please suck your dick sir? And then clean and cook for you and your wife while you guys relax together..... Maybe I can even have a wife of my own too. That would be nice. 😊

This is a sexual site right? Why bring hard core politics into this.... I’d have to say any white people on this site are attracted to black ...so if we are talking BLM protests or rallies let’s talk about has any white girls or wives wanted to show real support and picked up a black guy at one?....or has any black guys picked up a vulnerable white girl and seduced her into bed using guilt and her support?....it’s a perfect opportunity these days for a black guy to get white girls.... remember we are not on this site for political debates

This is a sexual site right? Why bring hard core politics into this.... I’d have to say any white people on this site are attracted to black ...so if we are talking BLM protests or rallies let’s talk about has any white girls or wives wanted to show real support and picked up a black guy at one?....or has any black guys picked up a vulnerable white girl and seduced her into bed using guilt and her support?....it’s a perfect opportunity these days for a black guy to get white girls.... remember we are not on this site for political debates
Greatly put, reason why i stated this post. Thank you Rodgers

You do realise that this thread was started in the cuckold forum and not the off topic one right. (Yet another thread posted out of it correct forum.)

The main problem on here is that people are posting outside of there designated area's, cuckolds in the naked pics section along with breed everyone out of existence BS for example. Or political views in the males wanting to meet.

That all said if you don't want to read or take part in political discussions then stay out off the political forums and post in the right ones. . Its ain't fvcking rocket science people!

I don't think the Black Lives Matter movement will improve the number of white husbands and wives involved in this lifestyle. I think those who want to take part should but the struggle of black people to be seen as a whole person by portions of the white population who see us as less than human is not the place for it. I've been on this site for less than a month and I have seen and continue to see people who have limit men to their sexual organs and nothing else. This is to be expected as this is a fetish site. I guess fundamentally what I'm trying to say is if someone wants to fuck us black guys they will racist or not.

So true. As i keep telling people..A guy is more than his cock. Falls on deaf ears unfortunatly!

So true. As i keep telling people..A guy is more than his cock. Falls on deaf ears unfortunatly!
Thank you for your balanced and common sense based opinions. I've realised so many people on this thread have their own agendas especially on this matter that I've decided not to really engage especially when they can hide behind anonymity.

You are on a sex site!!....period....get over yourselves and get off this sex site.....find a political site and debate yourselves into absolute anger and hate all you want.

People come to a sex sight to engage in sex talk/meet/looking whatever.....not get political angry!
Clearly a dislike has you very much in your emotions? I'm sorry that you place so much value in a thumbs down symbol. Fake, unverified members such as yourself want to engage in your fantasies behind a mask. If you took the time to read the thread (which I doubt you have) I did not politicise this thread my answers were in response to members who have their own agenda so instead of talking to me maybe you should address them. I advise you to look at my first post which is two posts above this one to see what my initial opinion is until others decided to take it in other directions.

Fake, unverified members such as yourself want to engage in your fantasies behind a mask. If you took the time to read the thread (which I doubt you have) I did not politicise this thread my answers were in response to members who have their own agenda so instead of talking to me maybe you should address them. I advise you to look at my first post which is two posts above this one to see what my initial opinion is until other decided to take it in other directions.
I'm not here to debate you......your an angry man who wants to debate and fight....It's no wonder to me now, that you're on a sex site because all color girls wont have you as a boyfriend let alone marry you.....you're a loser today and unless you change your loser ways you'll go though life as a angry loser mark my words....check back with me in ten years....you'll still be alone guaranteed......and on sex sites fighting with people.

I'm not here to debate you......your an angry man who wants to debate and fight....It's no wonder to me now, that you're on a sex site because all color girls wont have you as a boyfriend let alone marry you.....you're a loser today and unless you change your loser ways you'll go though life as a angry loser mark my words....check back with me in ten years....you'll still be alone guaranteed......and on sex sites fighting with people.
Oh my god are you a baby? All the color girls? Are you talking about crayola or maybe power rangers?? I have never heard the term "color girls". I mean if you mean coloured girls then you truly need to update the racist terms you use to refer to black people. Do you still use telegram? Pigeon correspondence? The last time the term coloured was used my mom wasn't even born yet🤣🤣🤣 I'm truly sorry for hurting your feelings. I have no trouble attracting women of all backgrounds and spend most evenings putting my black penis in this beautiful white ass and mouth.IMG-20180321-WA0005.jpg20170427_150848.png
The very fact your on here indulging in your interracial cuckold fantasies behind a mask shows your not happy with who you are while I'm living my fantasy everyday. Just for clarity I'm not angry just extremely petty. In any event I'm about to make your day worse....prepare yourself 👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾

Last edited:
Oh my god are you a baby? All the color girls? Are you talking about crayola or maybe power rangers?? I have never heard the term "color girls". I mean if you mean coloured girls then you truly need to update the racist terms you use to refer to black people. Do you still use telegram? Pigeon correspondence? The last time the term coloured was used my mom wasn't even born yet🤣🤣🤣 I'm truly sorry for hurting your feelings. I have no trouble attracting women of all backgrounds and spend most evenings putting my black penis in this beautiful white ass and mouth.View attachment 3518810View attachment 3518811
The very fact your on here indulging in your interracial cuckold fantasies behind a mask shows your not happy with who you are while I'm living my fantasy everyday. Just for clarity I'm not angry just extremely petty. In any event I'm about to make your day worse....prepare yourself 👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾
BOOM. FUCK those losers, bro -- you nailed it with that response. And keep delivering it to all those white sluts who crave the BBC.

You do realise that this thread was started in the cuckold forum and not the off topic one right. (Yet another thread posted out of it correct forum.)

The main problem on here is that people are posting outside of there designated area's, cuckolds in the naked pics section along with breed everyone out of existence BS for example. Or political views in the males wanting to meet.

That all said if you don't want to read or take part in political discussions then stay out off the political forums and post in the right ones. . Its ain't fvcking rocket science people!
I think the point made was quite relevant.
You may not agree with it; but, it was definitely relevant!

You are ill informed I'm afraid and as I said before I suggest you do some more reading on the matter. Your entitled to your opinion but I would prefer if you no longer reply to me as you forming a narrative not based on what I have said but what you would like to hear.
After reading your comments I actually think your I'll informed and your most definetly a rascist

Back