BLM and our white wives

This is some real tap dancing sh*t here . Type of stuff I HATE to see .
Tf u mean tap dancing tho lol

I’m keepin it a buck

If mu’fuckaS would’ve been acting like that since the beginning of time we wouldn’t be here.
At one point we all used to live in harmony.
It wasn’t until greed jealousy and all that infiltrate us all as a species n divide us

We so far gone from that ideology that that’s why we are where we are now.

If people could stop n realLy understand at the end of the day we all live on this rock. We need to work together to stay here happily or we gonna Beef and let war and bs tear us and this whole world apart

Word on the street is you’re a guy. So go in your little cuck corner fraud. No point in arguing with someone who can’t even keep it real with HIS self. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Don't lump the fakes and frauds in with cuckolds. They are two separate things.
Many cuckolds or cuckold wannabes are honest, straight forward, and aren't looking to fool anyone.

You’re right . You can keep you opinion champ .

Affirmative, old Russian Proverb, 'People prefer to be kissed with a LIE than slapped in the face with the TRUTH. The Feminist Movement back in the 60s jumped onboard with the Civil Rights Movement.....why? To leverage itself to achieve it's own AGENDA.....just like BLM (founded by 3 Black lesbians) who, supposedly, care about Black Lives; yet, remain Marcel Marceau when it comes to Intra-Racial Genocide within the Black Community. Guess, a Black Corpse has greater value when its a Caucasian Individual does the killing....

Affirmative, old Russian Proverb, 'People prefer to be kissed with a LIE than slapped in the face with the TRUTH. The Feminist Movement back in the 60s jumped onboard with the Civil Rights Movement.....why? To leverage itself to achieve it's own AGENDA.....just like BLM (founded by 3 Black lesbians) who, supposedly, care about Black Lives; yet, remain Marcel Marceau when it comes to Intra-Racial Genocide within the Black Community. Guess, a Black Corpse has greater value when its a Caucasian Individual does the killing....
Black on black crime is a myth, so please stop promoting this nonsense to change the narrative . Ppl die to those in close proximity. I’m sick of even explaining this, which should be the simplest of concepts .

Don't lump the fakes and frauds in with cuckolds. They are two separate things.
Many cuckolds or cuckold wannabes are honest, straight forward, and aren't looking to fool anyone.
My bad bro. They’re making you all look bad though . You all should probably band together and get their fraud asses out of here , lol.

My bad bro. They’re making you all look bad though . You all should probably band together and get their fraud asses out of here , lol.
I've tried... I created a poll on here asking for verification of cuckolds, and despite 81% of the responses saying we should have verification, the site admin said it wasn't going to happen.
And yeah, they ruin it for the rest of us. We hate them as much as you do.

Word on the street is you’re a guy. So go in your little cuck corner fraud. No point in arguing with someone who can’t even keep it real with HIS self. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Lmfao !!!!!!
I think I've proved who I am to several BULLS on here .....
So I got nothing to prove to someone like you

Entitled to your opinion young man but, being 54-years old , former Police Officer and criminologist I strongly disagree.
You don't know what you're talking about -- he is EXACTLY right. Do you talk about white on white crime???? Because most whites are victims of WHITES.

No -- you just push the bullshit black on clack crime. You need a new criminology book.

I have been able to open up more talks in general about black people and BLM with my white wife, giving her and us both a better understanding how black people are not treated fairly or equal and should have never been this way, but things need to change now. I feel and hope this could be a good first step in helping others look and treat black people the right way, also feel this can open up white wives to this lifestyle like my wife as this being on news etc. It has become everyday talks with us. Any others feel the same? Anyone see this attention to BLM helping this lifestyle?
if you see that the movement black live matter‘s means that we will all begin to look at individuals from more of an internal standpoint then external then I think it will help this lifestyle. If it becomes this illusion that because someone is black then they are above someone then I do not agree.
The attractiveness of this lifestyle is in the beholder just as if you were attracted to redheads vs. blondes

Back