BLM and our white wives

Funny thing about this whole post is that a few of you think this is an organize terrorist movement. Which it is not. It's not even centralized. There's no official president of BLM. There is no mission statement. The people you've seen burning up ******* has not been people involved with BLM. It's been people that want to destroy ******* and have Black people to blame for it.

I've been on this site for less than a month and I have seen and continue to see people who have limit men to their sexual organs and nothing else. This is to be expected as this is a fetish site. I guess fundamentally what I'm trying to say is if someone wants to fuck us black guys they will racist or not.

I don't see how we can avoid that. This site (and increasingly mainstream media) is a celebration of the Black man's superior cock, stamina, virility and testosterone.

Most honest white women will admit when meeting a Black man, that they are privately thinking about Black sexual power. Black men use this aura of sexual dominance everyday in negotiating for themselves as they interact with larger society -- and why not? The mere thought of 10 inches of throbbing Black steel, that whites carry around in our heads, is often enough to manipulate white women and intimidate whitebois.

If the Black man can navigate through the white crowd by figuratively swinging his cock, more power to him.

The intersectional/postmodernist worldview holds that all claims to truth are just powerplays and that the closest we can come to truth is to deconstruct all truth and systems of knowledge through the lens of how they benefit straight white males. So BLM is based upon an explicit rejection of reason, which is why they don't argue with evidence or be specific about their issues.

BLM is a black supremacist organization, anyone who has studied political theory and understand the theoretical foundations of the movement knows this. They are demanding the right to define reality, so if they say cops are killing blacks at a higher rate than whites then you must accept this narrative regardless of the statistical reality or face the consequences. The subjective reality and experience of black people (but only those who support BLM), or whatever they claim to be their experience, is now to be the basis of how we all understand the world around us.

They also use a coded language which isn't too difficult to interpret. Here's a few examples:

Eliminate whiteness = either breed out or ******* all white people.

Silence is violence = anyone who doesn't submit to the cult is committing violence against people of color and can therefore be subjected to violence on grounds of self-defense.
One only need to review BLM actions, goals and statements, to realize that this is a clear-eyed assessment of the organization.

As with any University directed social movement, the actions become somewhat confused with goals, as they filter down to street level.

White feminist women believe that by "allying" themselves with black supremacists they will be able to gain power This is also why they've been so keen on emasculating their sons and raising them as girls -
Feminized whitebois are fundamental to the success of Black Power. That is why BLM is allied with transgender organizations. I have seen studies that white male-to-female gender transitions have increased dramatically in the last 15 years -- upwards of 1000% -- and the university population of white transgirls would certainly support that.

A society in which whitebois are tran-girls would be the safest thing for Black men. We sissies are removed from mating consideration with white females -- thus further elevating the Black man's sexual attractiveness in the white girl's eyes. And feminized whitebois are physically weak, submissive and much less likely to harm a Black man.

Fortunately, IR culture is particularly influential in feminizing the younger generation of whitebois. The internet has exposed all of us to Black sexual domination, and most of us now know a few Black Only girls.

Last edited:
Funny thing about this whole post is that a few of you think this is an organize terrorist movement. Which it is not. It's not even centralized. There's no official president of BLM. There is no mission statement. The people you've seen burning up ******* has not been people involved with BLM. It's been people that want to destroy ******* and have Black people to blame for it.
If BLM is primary a social movement (guided by University thinkers) and has no organized structure, staff and membership roles -- then it is completely impossible to prove that the rioters and fire-bomb throwers are not supporters of BLM. Essentially, they are are whoever they say they are, and BLM cannot disassociate from them . If the BLM movement is unable to stop rioters, then they "own" the results of their "peaceful" protests.

And what about KKK? They been around for 150 years. I mean if this keeps her from wanting sex with Black men. So be it. Nobody is going to blink.
BLM is turning more tolerant Americans against all the good Reverend King created. The KKK is A sad and disgusting part of American history. They were Idiot Southern Democrats, and today a very minor part of the discussion. Read Robert Woodson of the Woodson Center’s take on the Civil Rights movement in America. He is a conservative African American Civil Rights leader.

BLM is turning more tolerant Americans against all the good Reverend King created. The KKK is A sad and disgusting part of American history. They were Idiot Southern Democrats, and today a very minor part of the discussion. Read Robert Woodson of the Woodson Center’s take on the Civil Rights movement in America. He is a conservative African American Civil Rights leader.
Two things: Dr. King was murdered for peaceful protesting ( let that sink in).
2.) KKK is not history, it's very alive today. The government has yet to label them as a hate group or terrorists. Why? I don't know.
But I still find some White women sexy. Why can't White people do the same? This is the very deep rooted issue I have with Black males calling themselves bulls and entertaining White men for free over some pussy! I am not with that *******, that's why I love fucking married White women without their husband's consent. 😁

Two things: Dr. King was murdered for peaceful protesting ( let that sink in).
2.) KKK is not history, it's very alive today. The government has yet to label them as a hate group or terrorists. Why? I don't know.
But I still find some White women sexy. Why can't White people do the same? This is the very deep rooted issue I have with Black males calling themselves bulls and entertaining White men for free over some pussy! I am not with that *******, that's why I love fucking married White women without their husband's consent. 😁
Some of us are big girls and like to play solo :lips::qos: Unlike Redheadedwife, I have and proudly wear a BLM tshirt.

Democrats blocked the 13th amendment

Democrats blocked the 14th amendment
giving former slaves citizenship

Democrats voted against the 15th amendment giving former slaves the right to vote.

Democrats instituted Jim Crow Laws across Democratic States. Preventing African Americans the right to vote.

Democrats held the longest filibuster in American history to block the civil rights act of 1957.

Democrat Joe Biden supported segregationists and sought their support in 1977

And... Joe Biden says “You ain’t black unless you support the Democratic Nominee”.

it is our duty and moral obligation to hold the Democratic Party accountable for years of racial oppression, violence, and multiple violations of human rights associated with their party.

Democrats blocked the 13th amendment

Democrats blocked the 14th amendment
giving former slaves citizenship

Democrats voted against the 15th amendment giving former slaves the right to vote.

Democrats instituted Jim Crow Laws across Democratic States. Preventing African Americans the right to vote.

Democrats held the longest filibuster in American history to block the civil rights act of 1957.

Democrat Joe Biden supported segregationists and sought their support in 1977

And... Joe Biden says “You ain’t black unless you support the Democratic Nominee”.

it is our duty and moral obligation to hold the Democratic Party accountable for years of racial oppression, violence, and multiple violations of human rights associated with their party.
I know every bit you stated is true. Funny how you left out Republicans leaving Blacks in a situation without security or infrastructure and left them in the mouth of Lions ( Jim Crow era). Funny how you didn't mention those same Democrats became the Dixiecrats and migrated into the Republican party we have today. Funny how you didn't mention Trumps retweet of White Power on his Twitter feed. Funny how Nixon and his cabinet set the precedence to have more single black mothers than any other race in America. I know the Democrats are using Blacks while the Republicans don't realise we exist.

Last edited:
Or the southern strategy, or cointellpro, or the war on ******* which led to the division of families, or blocking the introduction of universal health care. But mentioning that these things took place under republicans would be counter to "her" argument. It's very possible far right groups send individuals on boards like this to stir up these feelings.

My question is, Is the start of all this unrest a harbinger of the new order of things? We are clearly seeing White people stand down on all of this. It’s like the cuckolding in the bedroom coming out into real life. Will this movement lead to more interracial cuckolding with White women/black men leading the way with white men taking a more submissive role in society? Or will this go back to the way it was eventually. I could very well see that happening as well

I have been able to open up more talks in general about black people and BLM with my white wife, giving her and us both a better understanding how black people are not treated fairly or equal and should have never been this way, but things need to change now. I feel and hope this could be a good first step in helping others look and treat black people the right way, also feel this can open up white wives to this lifestyle like my wife as this being on news etc. It has become everyday talks with us. Any others feel the same? Anyone see this attention to BLM helping this lifestyle?
I have been able to open up more talks in general about black people and BLM with my white wife, giving her and us both a better understanding how black people are not treated fairly or equal and should have never been this way, but things need to change now. I feel and hope this could be a good first step in helping others look and treat black people the right way, also feel this can open up white wives to this lifestyle like my wife as this being on news etc. It has become everyday talks with us. Any others feel the same? Anyone see this attention to BLM helping this lifestyle?

BLM is an Alphabet {LGBQT) organisation that is using the black Community and killings of unarmed Blackmen by the police to leverage their own agenda. I will provide the link and click on the following sub-links "about" then "what we believe. Sorry, admin will not allow an active link of BLM in this thread so please go to their site. Oh yes, BLM is NOT a Black Supremacist organisation because the 3 ladies who founded BLM are Black Lesbians who HATE heterosexual Blackmen and other men who are NOT subservient to their political philosophy. It's very CLEAR to me it's easier to label "BLM" as a Black Terrorist Organisation than go to their website and actually read "what they believe".

Last edited:
Or the southern strategy, or cointellpro, or the war on ******* which led to the division of families, or blocking the introduction of universal health care. But mentioning that these things took place under republicans would be counter to "her" argument. It's very possible far right groups send individuals on boards like this to stir up these feelings.
“Far right groups send individuals on boards like this to stir up these feelings” you my friend are the flamethrower here . It’s gotta be a conspiracy against you for reality to make sense.....You’re nuts!

Back