BLM and our white wives

“Far right groups send individuals on boards like this to stir up these feelings” you my friend are the flamethrower here . It’s gotta be a conspiracy against you for reality to make sense.....You’re nuts!
Respond or acknowledge the other comments made or no longer exchange with myself. You have chosen to frame the discussion around a statement that you can use to distract from the other points made in the message. Address those points made or no longer respond to me. This is the problem with some people like yourself your so married to your party of choice you have lack any independent thought. Neither party is clean and I have made this clear from previous statements.

I have been able to open up more talks in general about black people and BLM with my white wife, giving her and us both a better understanding how black people are not treated fairly or equal and should have never been this way, but things need to change now. I feel and hope this could be a good first step in helping others look and treat black people the right way, also feel this can open up white wives to this lifestyle like my wife as this being on news etc. It has become everyday talks with us. Any others feel the same? Anyone see this attention to BLM helping this lifestyle?
There are 2 opposite sides to a woman's sexuality:
  • Madonna: mothering. She needs to feel safe and protected. Low sex interest.
  • Whore: getting pregnant. She is wild and takes risks. High sex interest.
Talking to the white woman about unfairness to Black people, brings out her Madonna mothering instinct, with low sex interest.

Black men need to bring out the white woman's Whore instinct with her high sex interest. She needs to feel wild with you. The very best way to do that is to humiliate whitebois. By humiliating whitebois, she instinctively elevates herself as the highly desired choice of the superior Black Alpha male.

So take her to the march, but be disdainful of whitebois. Let her put us down. Help her mock us for our tiny dicks and our weak, feminine nature. With your protection, she will love calling whitebois by girlish names and female pronouns. She needs to feel the "no whitebois" sense of her superiority and her pussy will drip for the Black man's cock.

Last edited:
My question is, Is the start of all this unrest a harbinger of the new order of things? We are clearly seeing White people stand down on all of this. It’s like the cuckolding in the bedroom coming out into real life. Will this movement lead to more interracial cuckolding with White women/black men leading the way with white men taking a more submissive role in society? Or will this go back to the way it was eventually. I could very well see that happening as well

A new social order is on the horizon without question. White women will flock to black men because it's female nature to side with the socially dominant group. White women know that white male's days are numbered so survival instinct will lead to them to black cock in increasing numbers. White males will also increasingly submit to the new hierarchy for similar reasons. Sit back, lube up, and watch it all unfold...

S
I see you're in the show me state... Was this you yesterday? 😂View attachment 3450959
Sorry they were only protecting their home The so called peaceful protesters smashed their gate ,topple their wall, threaten to ******* their dog,ripped up their lawn but they are not allowed to protect their home and property Funny how you do not show pictures of what the so called peaceful protesters did

A new social order is on the horizon without question. White women will flock to black men because it's female nature to side with the socially dominant group. White women know that white male's days are numbered so survival instinct will lead to them to black cock in increasing numbers. White males will also increasingly submit to the new hierarchy for similar reasons. Sit back, lube up, and watch it all unfold...
One thing is for sure, as the result of all of this. there will be a lot of lubing up and masturbation in white guys future.

BLM is an Alphabet {LGBQT) organisation that is using the black Community and killings of unarmed Blackmen by the police to leverage their own agenda. I will provide the link and click on the following sub-links "about" then "what we believe.

Their statement also strongly implies that they primarily support the transgender community. They never actually mention "gay" or "lesbian" at all, but they devote several paragraphs to transgender and queer struggles (queer generally means gender-fluid and fits in with the transgender group).

They draw a further distinction between Black and White transwomen. They issue a general welcome to trans "sisters" -- which is good news for white sissies like me. :qos:

But they reserve special protective words for Black trans-women, who are at risk of violence in the Black community. I believe this is because high-testosterone Black men see whitebois as naturally weak and feminine, but feminized Black males are regarded as embarrassing.

I have been able to open up more talks in general about black people and BLM with my white wife, giving her and us both a better understanding how black people are not treated fairly or equal and should have never been this way, but things need to change now. I feel and hope this could be a good first step in helping others look and treat black people the right way, also feel this can open up white wives to this lifestyle like my wife as this being on news etc. It has become everyday talks with us. Any others feel the same? Anyone see this attention to BLM helping this lifestyle?

I feel that the only way forward in combatting racism is integration and education. What advances that have been achieved since the days of freeing of slaves is actually astounding. And with each passing generation things will improve further. But until a young white man can walk through a predominantly black neighbourhood and come through unscathed then there will always be racial tensions to deal with. Sadly as a white man who is in no way racist i have seen it from the other side and i know that we cannot fight racism with racism. As said above.... communities and race need to be multi coloured and multi cultural. The Human race.

I feel that the only way forward in combatting racism is integration and education. What advances that have been achieved since the days of freeing of slaves is actually astounding. And with each passing generation things will improve further. But until a young white man can walk through a predominantly black neighbourhood and come through unscathed then there will always be racial tensions to deal with. Sadly as a white man who is in no way racist i have seen it from the other side and i know that we cannot fight racism with racism. As said above.... communities and race need to be multi coloured and multi cultural. The Human race.
With all due respect what makes the news these days are situations when Black men traverse predominantly Caucasian neighbourhoods and they do not leave such areas in the same fashion they enter, in some cases even if they live there.

I
With all due respect what makes the news these days are situations when Black men traverse predominantly Caucasian neighbourhoods and they do not leave such areas in the same fashion they enter, in some cases even if they live there.
I have asked a number of people this question. Lets say 20 young white men seperately walk through 20 different predimantly Black communities and then 20 young black men walk through 20 predominantly white communities. How do you think the results might be? How many would get to the other side unscathed.
The media right now only posts about Black people getting hurt or killed by white people. White police. Theres no mention of blacks hurting or killing blacks. And no mention of blacks hurting or killing whites. Or even white and whites. The media companies are mostly owned by George Soros. Who funds Antifa who have reputation for violence and they now protest alongside BLM and have caused more murders and damage than anyone else following the George Floyd incident. Its a disgusting time and any positive message about racial equality is lost in this political warfare with Hilary Clinton, George Soros and their connections with Russia and China. Aaaaaaall part of a huge plan to destroy America and topple Trump in the process.
We are all mere puppets and the best thing we could all do is switch off our media. But thats never going to happen and the billionaires of this world will benefit from the sheep beneath them.
Deep huh 🤔

Last edited:

BLM is an alphabet organisation (LGBTQ) that uses Black oppression to leverage their own agenda. Please go to their website and examine "What we Believe" you will notice the absence of "Heterosexual Blackmen"...this is no accident. Think honesty and critically about their objectives. Consensual heterosexual sex in the Lifestyle is viewed as "*******" by many in BLM and others in the sexual-minority community....

BLM is an alphabet organisation (LGBTQ) that uses Black oppression to leverage their own agenda. Please go to their website and examine "What we Believe" you will notice the absence of "Heterosexual Blackmen"...this is no accident. Think honesty and critically about their objectives. Consensual heterosexual sex in the Lifestyle is viewed as "*******" by many in BLM and others in the sexual-minority community....
WRONG IT IS AMARXIST GROUP DEDICATED TO DESCRUCTION OF AMERICA THE CONSTITUTION AND AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE
IF THEY REALLY CARED ABOUT BLACK LIVES THEY WOULD BE IN CHICAGO AND ELSEWHERE WHEN OUR BEAUTIFUL BLACK CHILDREN ARE ******* 17 KILLED AT A FUNERAL DISGRACEFUL

WRONG IT IS AMARXIST GROUP DEDICATED TO DESCRUCTION OF AMERICA THE CONSTITUTION AND AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE
IF THEY REALLY CARED ABOUT BLACK LIVES THEY WOULD BE IN CHICAGO AND ELSEWHERE WHEN OUR BEAUTIFUL BLACK CHILDREN ARE ******* 17 KILLED AT A FUNERAL DISGRACEFUL

You can interpret BLM from your own perspective but, nothing I stated is inaccurate about BLM.

As a proud black man. Business owner ******* friend and mentor.

I really wish we would remove color from this *******.
Like for real.
I wish we could all remember that right is right and wrong is wrong.
Skin color or ethnicity shouldn’t depict how one is treated.

At the end of the day. Fuck the black race. White race. Or whatever you wanna call it.

We all need to remember we are a part of the HUMAN RACE 🌎

We are all family.
This is some real tap dancing sh*t here . Type of stuff I HATE to see .

And so didn't white slavery ....
For women and children and it still exists in countries to this day !!!!!
But black slavery does not .....
ALL LIFE'S MATTER PLAN AND SIMPLE IM OVER THE FACT THAT SOME PEOPLE CAN'T MOVE ON FROM THE PAST ....
DON'T BLAME ANYONE FOR YOUR STRUGGLES AND USE RACISM AS AN EXCUSE TO SAY YOU'RE BEING HELD BACK !!!!!!!
I was gonna type out a long dignified response ... then decided to stick to a reasonable “ stfu”

You can interpret BLM from your own perspective but, nothing I stated is inaccurate about BLM.
YOU MUST BE AN IDIOT THEY ARE ALL OVER MEDIA PATRICE COLLURS ALICIA GARZA CO FOUNDERS OF BLM MARXIST THEY ADMIT IT
DONATE TO BLM WHERE DOES MONEY GO TO ACTION BLUE DEMOCRATIC PARTY TO ELECT RACIST JOE BIDEN WAKE UP INTERPET MY ASS THESE PEOPLE CARE NOTHING ABOUT THE LIVES OF BLACKS

YOU MUST BE AN IDIOT THEY ARE ALL OVER MEDIA PATRICE COLLURS ALICIA GARZA CO FOUNDERS OF BLM MARXIST THEY ADMIT IT
DONATE TO BLM WHERE DOES MONEY GO TO ACTION BLUE DEMOCRATIC PARTY TO ELECT RACIST JOE BIDEN WAKE UP INTERPET MY ASS THESE PEOPLE CARE NOTHING ABOUT THE LIVES OF BLACKS

Again, You can interpret BLM from your own perspective but, nothing I stated is inaccurate about BLM. Since, you cannot communicate without acting like a petulant baby name calling ....I say Cheers.....

Back