BLM and our white wives

That's not what they're protesting. You don't speak for us.

They're protesting what they claim is disproportionate police ******* against blacks and claiming that black lives aren't given the same status as white lives. All of the stats I posted are relevant in debunking these claims.

Nowhere did I claim I am speaking for you. I'm speaking against fraudulent narratives that BLM promotes.

If my family had a 400 headstart economically and placed laws to keep your family economically poor for an additional 100 years... Would you be a victim?

No, because inherited wealth generally runs in cycles and family fortunes are gone after three generations. If this was a fair comparison, you'd also have to factor in affirmative action and manipulation of SAT scores giving me a clear structural advantage.

Now I'm not saying there aren't issues causing problems in black communities. Destruction of the family unit and promotion of gangster rap being two of the most pertinent. But BLM's narratives are straight up bullshit and totally disproven by empirical data. They just use these issues to stoke up racial tension for the purpose of revolution, which is why they sabotaged your communities to begin with. Look up who funds BLM and ask yourself if you truly believe they give a fuck about black people. Also ask yourself how destroying the family unit and promoting "queerness", which is part of BLM's agenda, is going to be of any benefit.

Last edited:
in philosophy they teach you that perspective matters, there is a bias to those stats and there many stats that unrecorded. hidden. i also hated statistics in high school

This depends on what sort of philosophy you're being taught. The philosophy of BLM, which is rooted in postmodernism, explicitly rejects all claims to objective truth. This is very useful for people who want to create their own politically convenient fantasy version of reality.

For most people however, including philosophers outside of the postmodernist cult, objective reality does matter.

They're protesting what they claim is disproportionate police ******* against blacks and claiming that black lives aren't given the same status as white lives. All of the stats I posted are relevant in debunking these claims.

Nowhere did I claim I am speaking for you. I'm speaking against fraudulent narratives that BLM promotes.

No, because inherited wealth generally runs in cycles and family fortunes are gone after three generations. If this was a fair comparison, you'd also have to factor in affirmative action and manipulation of SAT scores giving me a clear structural advantage.

Now I'm not saying there aren't issues causing problems in black communities. Destruction of the family unit and promotion of gangster rap being two of the most pertinent. But BLM's narratives are straight up bullshit and totally disproven by empirical data. They just use these issues to stoke up racial tension for the purpose of revolution, which is why they sabotaged your communities to begin with. Look up who funds BLM and ask yourself if you truly believe they give a fuck about black people.
They (BLM) didn't sabatage *******. White hijackers and one white officer so far have been found to have started fires and you're full of ******* about destruction of family... Nixon and his mob made that happen long before Hollywood and record labels in the 80s perpetuated gangster lifestyles towards Blacks.

Point is... White cop kills a Black person, they get a vacation with pay and unless there is unrest from Black people... They may not get indicted. That's been the pattern.. that's what what we're tired of. If a Black person kills anybody... They're going to the pen if they even make it there. I've had dirty cops try to plant ******* on me when I don't even do *******. You don't know our struggle but keep being narrow minded.

They (BLM) didn't sabatage *******. White hijackers and one white officer so far have been found to have started fires and you're full of ******* about destruction of family... Nixon and his mob made that happen long before Hollywood and record labels in the 80s perpetuated gangster lifestyles towards Blacks.

I didn't say BLM destroyed the family. But BLM will never point to what happened back then because destruction of the family unit is part of their agenda. Just go look at their website. The NOI, Hoteps etc at least promote healthy values...BLM only promotes degradation and corruption.

Point is... White cop kills a Black person, they get a vacation with pay and unless there is unrest from Black people... They may not get indicted. That's been the pattern.. that's what what we're tired of. If a Black person kills anybody... They're going to the pen if they even make it there. I've had dirty cops try to plant ******* on me when I don't even do *******. You don't know our struggle but keep being narrow minded.

And how do you know the same doesn't happen when cops ******* whites? Outside of local news, cases of cops killing whites are covered up ENTIRELY. You will likely never hear of them on any major network. Likewise with black-on-white hate crime, blacks attack and ******* whites at a hugely disproportionate rate but, once again, these cases are NEVER covered beyond local news. Yet when a karen calls the cops on black people having a picnic it's international news. What do you think the agenda is here?

I'm so confused with all this I just want to play with several sexy black cops they hand cuff my husband and tell me about there horrible things they did to this unarmed white guy that was resisting arrest poor so much

Let me add my two cents into the conversation, to purchase a human and mistreatment of that individual is the Wickness of all Evils whether you purchased them from tribal leader or someone else. Now right now it's down right Disgusting that we are still fighting to be treated with a little dignity. If what happened to George Floyd be Killed before the World very eyes did not effect your emotional Soul then there's only one thing for you to do. Figure It Out.

Excuse Me , I want to fuck freely, but I don't want to get shot by the police doing it Hotwife . Turn a blind eye, that's how we got here. BBC 4Life

Y
When I have time to deconstruct your argument I'll engage with you. But for now why are you on a black fetish website? You are here to incite fear and nothing else.
Leebro, You created this thread and must accept responsibility For reactions to the discussion. Your view is only one , there are many views on this subject. “All lives matter “ .

Y

Leebro, You created this thread and must accept responsibility For reactions to the discussion. Your view is only one , there are many views on this subject. “All lives matter “ .
Goodness!! It seems like all of the weirdos are coming out to engage with me. I must've really struck a nerve. First of all i did not create the thread. All it would take is going to the very first post and checking if it was made by myself which is not. Second of all using All Lives Matter as a way to get some kind of reaction of out of me is futile as I have explained why this term is a reactionary term used by those who wish to maintain the status quo. Third of all why are you not verified after three years of being on this site? Is it so you can engage in your interracial homosexual fantasies, or is it to create further division? Your very presence is a lie. Hiding behind anonymity to become whoever or whatever you want. Whatever your reason for this deceit I have no time for you outside of this message I've said all I have to say on the matter.

Good day SIR!

Last edited:
I dont like the group BLM because i have seen mouthpieces of that group acting racist, but i agree with the idea of BLM and i agree with the idea that ALM. I think everyone is using the protests against POLICE ******* as an excuse to spew their own bullshit just like antifa. Who are nothing but facists hiding behind a brand name/acronym.
However when it comes to cuckolding, i think its gonna become more mainstream but not because of whats going on, i think hollywood is gonna start pushing interacial couples ALOT more and itll be almost exclusively black-men/white-women.

Goodness!! It seems like all of the weirdos are coming out to engage with me. I must've really struck a nerve. First of all i did not create the thread. All it would take is going to the very first post and checking if it was made by myself which is not. Second of all using All Lives Matter as a way to get some kind of reaction of out of me is futile as I have explained why this term is a reactionary term used by those who wish to maintain the status quo. Third of all why are you not verified after three years of being on this site? Is it so you can engage in your interracial homosexual fantasies, or is it to create further division? Your very presence is a lie. Hiding behind anonymity to become whoever or whatever you want. Whatever your reason for this deceit I have no time for you outside of this message I've said all I have to say on the matter.

Good day SIR!
Yeah you struck a nerve because behind all that cuck ******* are White hoods.🤫

Good day SIR!

I’m sorry I thought you created this thread, I was mistaken.

Back