Blk bulls friend heard my moans

Charu

Couple
I meet with my bull in his apartment. Once his apartment mate was present in his room. I wasn't knowing , I am loud in moaning , screaming. He heard me. My bull told his friend masterbated hearing us. Any such thing happened with any woman here, where you were heard by someone

I meet with my bull in his apartment. Once his apartment mate was present in his room. I wasn't knowing , I am loud in moaning , screaming. He heard me. My bull told his friend masterbated hearing us. Any such thing happened with any woman here, where you were heard by someone
All I know is I want to hear you moan when your bull is drilling you and filling you with seed pretty lady

How did it make you feel? Did you like it?

He hasn't talked this but he only told his friend masterbated hearing us
Did that turn you On knowing his friend was jerking Off listening to you getting fucked and Cumming . I'm pretty sure he would love to Fuck you as Well. If you are into threesome's and want to explore it discuss it with your boyfriend and see what he says and if All agree then give it a Try. I'm sure that 2 or 3 BBC,s will feel much better than One.

Did that turn you On knowing his friend was jerking Off listening to you getting fucked and Cumming . I'm pretty sure he would love to Fuck you as Well. If you are into threesome's and want to explore it discuss it with your boyfriend and see what he says and if All agree then give it a Try. I'm sure that 2 or 3 BBC,s will feel much better than One.
In due Time your Creativity level will grow immensely when it Comes down to Sexually exploring! discovering new desires and exploring them and just have fun! 🙎♠️💦👅😋❤️💯🔥👀💪

OH yes, I have had a few times where I came out of room and didn't even know someone else is there but I can sere the way they looked at me

Back