Blacks in the mainstream media

I am sure everyone has seen how there are almost no whites in current advertising. Also, almost all the new tv shows and movies feature predominantly Black casts. I assume that the MSM is pushing the NWO. Thoughts?

I'm not sure about the NWO but I do know to earn our freedom from slavery, America revoking our deal, then surviving being kneecaped by Jim Crow and all the injustices against black Americans and still being able to make the contributions that we have made to America and around the world to be great innovators and trend setters is an amazing accomplishment!

America owes a debt:

The Native Americans got paid, the Japanese, we even give money to the Jews as well as the Germans did pay them. This video even explains how other Americans got restitution and reparations payments.

For me the restitution and reparations is more for:
.The lynchings. The American government only acknowledges about 5,000 lynchings. We know it was many more.
.The land theft. Many black land owners were run off their land by the KKK, angry mobs, swindled by bankers and lenders, or had their land seized by the government illegally which very few have been able to get back through the legal process regardless of actual ownership paperwork.
.Destruction of towns, businesses, and property. Again the KKK, and angry mobs destroyed multiple black towns under completely false pretenses like 14 year old Emitt Till who was falsely accused of whistling at a white women then a mob of white men lynched him. The woman recanted and confessed on her death bed. His mom made sure his disfigured body was shown in an open casket. 14 year old George Stinney who used to walk around everywhere with a King James Bible was accused of murdering 2 White girls and was executed by the electric chair. He was too small for the chair so they used his Bible as a booster seat to fry this innocent 14 year old baby. Not even the children were safe! His case was later vacated and still no justice was rendered like all the other lynchings.
.There was at least a dozen major massacre's that accrued against black Americans and no justice was rendered in any of them.

Despite Jim Crow, the terrorism of the clan, and the racism and discrimination faced in America at least 60% percent of black men are in the middle class and 8% percent in the wealthy class of America and we are only 6% percent of the country. Yes there is 27% percent that are jacked up but when your history is messed up and 70% percent of the country has done everything that they could to cheat you and keep you down some people are going to crack and fall victim to that. That's why there is a effort to literally erase African American history in America.

Back