Black womens thoughts/attitude towards white women

You display numbers but you don't cite your sources. I respectfully request you do so in the future.

As far as your claim about the percentage of black women who are overweight or obese, I've found two sources. One supports claims that 80.6% of black women over 20 are overweight. It's interesting to note this same study states that 70.6% of black men are also overweight. The same study states that 64.8% of non-Hispanic white females and 75.3% of non-Hispanic white males are overweight.

However, this other study states that 56.9% of black women and 41.1% of black men are overweight. The same study asserted that 39.8% of non-Hispanic white females and 44.7% of non-Hispanic white males are overweight.

Either way, I fail to see what how this is germane to the topic of this thread. What was the point you were making?

I could not find data supporting your claim that 80% of the children born in the black community are born to single mothers. The figures I've been able to find vary, but they state the percentage at 72%, 73% or 69%. Here are my sources:

Either way, I fail to see what how this is germane to the topic of this thread. What was the point you were making?

I already debunked your claim that only one in four black women will marry in their lifetime. I refer you to my earlier post here:

Generally, your last paragraph contains numerous conclusions and suppositions, which are debatable, rather than facts.
The point is that I was responding directly to someone's else's comment. That was my point while you policing and all.

The thing that tickles me the most is that the beta males and male feminists who are always quick to defend the black female matriarchy are never the guys who black women say that they want and they never realize that for all the caping that they do it still doesn't increase their sexual market place value to these women that they are caping for!

At the end of the day even though most black women would probably call me an asshole and accuse me of only wanting none black women, nine out of ten of them would still bust it open for me because I fit the description of what most of them say that they want!

The point is that I was responding directly to someone's else's comment. That was my point while you policing and all.

The thing that tickles me the most is that the beta males and male feminists who are always quick to defend the black female matriarchy are never the guys who black women say that they want and they never realize that for all the caping that they do it still doesn't increase their sexual market place value to these women that they are caping for!

At the end of the day even though most black women would probably call me an asshole and accuse me of only wanting none black women, nine out of ten of them would still bust it open for me because I fit the description of what most of them say that they want!
Let's see if I have this right: You were responding directly to someone's else comment. OK, but you wrote a long response directly to me while once again in some cases citing dubious "facts" without source citation. In fact, you challenged me to tell you which items you mentioned were not facts. I responded by noting that I was unable to find data supporting some of your claims. I also noted several of your assertion were not facts, but actually conclusions and suppositions.

I recommend if you claim specific numbers that you also cite specific sources.

As for the remaining two paragraphs of your response...I can't find the word "caping" in any dictionary. What does it mean?

Let's see if I have this right: You were responding directly to someone's else comment. OK, but you wrote a long response directly to me while once again in some cases citing dubious "facts" without source citation. In fact, you challenged me to tell you which items you mentioned were not facts. I responded by noting that I was unable to find data supporting some of your claims. I also noted several of your assertion were not facts, but actually conclusions and suppositions.

I recommend if you claim specific numbers that you also cite specific sources.

As for the remaining two paragraphs of your response...I can't find the word "caping" in any dictionary. What does it mean?
I was responding and agreeing with someone else then you responded to me. I don't care about how you feel about what comments because there is an entire black sector of men on YouTube who believe the same things. I support their platforms and the spread of the Red Pill doctrine setting lots of black men free from tolerating all fuckery in the black community especially from black women.

So I don't really care about what you think of my facts and information. If you paid close attention to the detail of what I wrote instead of just being emotionally triggered I clearly gave my sources. But I'm done talking. For all I know this is why you are here to have discourse and contact with other dudes. I see no other reasons or evidence to suggest otherwise and this site is full of guys in here on the prowl.

Lastly "caping" is a slang word meaning someone who is trying to be a hero and a champion for women. A man who puts on a cape and tries to defend fuckery and nonsense when most men especially those who are educated and successful wouldn't think twice about doing it because its foolish. Men who "cape" are known as beta males, simps, weak men, emasculated men, efeminen men, simp mangina's, and male feminists who love caping for the fuckery of the black female matriarchy that has vastly ruined the black community in why the top 30% percent of the most educated and successful black men left and are marrying out! Like I said before the saddest thing is that these beta male simps who do all the caping are never the guys whom black women say that they want and they are clueless to the fact that it doesn't increase their sexual market value or attractiveness to these women.

See they will call me mean and say that I'm an asshole because I won't put up with their ******* but they will still ask me to fly them out, take them to Ruth's Chris, and blow their back out. Sister Shaharazad Ali a famous author said "the black woman has never been examined like black men and has always been shielded from accountability"! Her book "The Blackmans guide to understanding that Blackwoman" was one of the best most powerful books I ever read about black women by a black woman.

I was responding and agreeing with someone else then you responded to me. I don't care about how you feel about what comments because there is an entire black sector of men on YouTube who believe the same things. I support their platforms and the spread of the Red Pill doctrine setting lots of black men free from tolerating all fuckery in the black community especially from black women.

So I don't really care about what you think of my facts and information. If you paid close attention to the detail of what I wrote instead of just being emotionally triggered I clearly gave my sources. But I'm done talking. For all I know this is why you are here to have discourse and contact with other dudes. I see no other reasons or evidence to suggest otherwise and this site is full of guys in here on the prowl.

Lastly "caping" is a slang word meaning someone who is trying to be a hero and a champion for women. A man who puts on a cape and tries to defend fuckery and nonsense when most men especially those who are educated and successful wouldn't think twice about doing it because its foolish. Men who "cape" are known as beta males, simps, weak men, emasculated men, efeminen men, simp mangina's, and male feminists who love caping for the fuckery of the black female matriarchy that has vastly ruined the black community in why the top 30% percent of the most educated and successful black men left and are marrying out! Like I said before the saddest thing is that these beta male simps who do all the caping are never the guys whom black women say that they want and they are clueless to the fact that it doesn't increase their sexual market value or attractiveness to these women.

See they will call me mean and say that I'm an asshole because I won't put up with their ******* but they will still ask me to fly them out, take them to Ruth's Chris, and blow their back out. Sister Shaharazad Ali a famous author said "the black woman has never been examined like black men and has always been shielded from accountability"! Her book "The Blackmans guide to understanding that Blackwoman" was one of the best most powerful books I ever read about black women by a black woman.
I've read several of your messages on this thread. You frequently use terms such as "the data" and "statistics" but you don't cite the source of these alleged data and statistics.

For example, you made this sweeping assertions: There are 3 million more black women than black men in America and the majority of them only want the top 6% percent of black men in the community.

You contend there are three million more black women than black men. This might be true, but I've found no information to support that claim. You assert that the majority of black women only want the top 6% of black men in this country. "Majority" means over 50%. Please cite the source that states more than 50% of black women only want the top 6% of black men in the country.

I read Sharahrazad Ali's The Blackman's Guide to Understanding the Blackwoman. I found it to be poorly written and full of outdated notions about sex roles. There were spelling and grammatical errors on virtually every page. I recall she asserted it was OK for a man to slap a woman in the mouth. She also stated that if a man didn't have the money to pay for something and the woman did, she should give the money to him so he can save face.

Finally, you wrote that you didn't care what I think about your facts and information. It's not that, mate. It just that you don't provide sources, and when I investigate further I often can't find data or statistics to support your claims. Your declaration that you clearly provided sources is false.

From what I've experienced, Black women don't like White girls with Black men. I heard it has something to do with not enough good black men to go around. But I don't want all Black men. Just a few bad ass alphas who want no strings fucking. Is that too much to ask?
If you go on tiktok, alot of young blk girls hate seeing bm date ww and these are the same ones that support feminism and lgbt

I can partially relate to that.
Personally i’ve never been insulted however i have felt severely judged by them whenever i go out with a good looking black guy...
I suppose it’s understandable given how black girls often seem indoctrinated from a young age to be insecure about themselves and bitter towards others
I chose to date Girls outside my own race whenever I talk to black women it’s always an argument for whatever reason I don’t know why even start with me or give me nasty negative emotions and I’m always very calm and chill with them but they’ll give me that positive energy or a goodbye forever reason.The reason why I choose the date girls outside my race is because they’ll don’t give me that negative emotion and they Start any arguments with me for whatever reason I feel like I have a real conversation with girls outside my own race. I respect black woman and I don’t have nothing against them I would just like to have that same good energy and good vibes with them like I do with girls outside my race.

I fuck whoever I choose too, I will always have love for black women, but on the flip side, I absolutely do not care what black women think when they see me with a white women, I’m a grown man, I pay my own bills and handle all my responsibilities.
White women can have my black dick anytime, I’m just gonna be honest about it, white women who love black men are truly dedicated to what they prefer.
No shame in my game.

Last edited:
I’m a grown man, I pay my own bills... I fuck whoever I choose to...white women can have my black dick anytime...I’m just gonna be honest about it, white women who love black men are truly dedicated to what they prefer.....No shame in my game, i can honestly say...I love white women.
I respect tht brother. Fuck what others think. Life is life. Enjoy it.

Whatever the stats are... it doesn't really matter, but the bad things happening in the A/A community are all the fault of the democrats... reason for increased crime: democrats ... reason for unemployment: democrats... reason for racial division in this country: democrats... reason for higher taxes: democrats... reason for increased abortions of A/A babies: democrats... reason for everything bad (or stupid) in the country: democrats.... and yes/ it's all true - very true - it's too bad the democrat party has y'all brains so fried n' "trained"... literally indoctrinated into their corrupt, lying, America-hating regime... it's all because of the ugly democrat party. < oh, JK... haha... I forgot there's no longer free speech in this country cus' of them, too... democrats... therefore, I'll just say "JK"... or not :)

Whatever the stats are... it doesn't really matter, but the bad things happening in the A/A community are all the fault of the democrats... reason for increased crime: democrats ... reason for unemployment: democrats... reason for racial division in this country: democrats... reason for higher taxes: democrats... reason for increased abortions of A/A babies: democrats... reason for everything bad (or stupid) in the country: democrats.... and yes/ it's all true - very true - it's too bad the democrat party has y'all brains so fried n' "trained"... literally indoctrinated into their corrupt, lying, America-hating regime... it's all because of the ugly democrat party. < oh, JK... haha... I forgot there's no longer free speech in this country cus' of them, too... democrats... therefore, I'll just say "JK"... or not :)
So true!

This is such bull *******. I get all kinds of ******* from black men when I pick up my black girlfriends. It's fucking stupid. Racists of every color. My gf says people need to mind their own damn business. I agree.
Yeah obviously it goes both ways too lol. Black guys get pissed too when they see black women with white men.

You can't steal what doesn't belong to them! All BBC is self owned and sista's have to compete for it just like any other woman in this capitalist highly competitive society!
I live in Southern California one of the most diverse feminine competitive markets in the country.

According to the data Asian women are the most desirable on the market right now, then White, then Hispanic women, then Black women, ect!
I agree, black women need to compete with other races of women because despite our racist society, black men are the most coveted race of men. We need to start competing and going the extra mile to show black men how much we want them. It’s true we are the least desirable and I’ve been in denial about that but the reality is that because of it, we have to work way harder.

Back