black with small dick?

I'll be totally honest and say I don't give two hoots about the number of inches. The most recent guy in my life says he's 8, and I have no reason to doubt him. But even more important is that he knows what to do with it, and has amazing stamina. He did tell me that he has been at some swinger parties where he was passed over by a woman because he was "just average" and not as "thick as a Coke can". All I can say is... definitely her/their loss!!

I was told that my grand ******* did some ritual to me when i was a ******* as his ******* did which is most likely why my dick is as big as it is.... and yes if called upon to do so i will pass this ritual to my grand children...

I have never known a guy with an small dick. Perhaps it was just lucky for me, I don't know but all the guys that I have had a relationship in the past had a normal cock sizes.
In my case the cock size is not the most important thing.

The tongue is.
I didn't say big cocks are unnecessary but there are more important things for me. The simple fact that my ex boyfriend Axel is black helped me a lot to reach my orgasms.
I had some brown boyfriends because I ever liked brown guys, but I had never been with a black man until I met Axel. I fell in love with him. During our three years of relationship sex was great and his black cock size (it's 17 cm long and quite fat) was not his main attribute. Axel ever spent several minutes to turn me on, sucking my nipples, kissing me and more. When he finally fucked me, I was so excited and he made me cum quickly.
My husband's cock is one centimeter longer than Axel's cock but he couldn't make me cum as easily as Axel at first (of course he finally did it over a period of days).

Back