Black Supremacy

It is obvious that Black Kings and Queens have Superior DNA. It’s just nature and evolution that has made the white race inferior and weaker than the Black Race. As an inferior whiteboy, it is my instinct to worship and serve Black Superiors. I totally believe in Black Supremacy and white slavery. I bow to a Black King on my hands and knees swallowing His Cum and His urine so I can have a Superior Black Man’s juices inside of me. I want white girls to receive Superior Black Seed to breed a darker, stronger non-white race with stronger DNA.

You can't help but notice the vast majority of couples into this topic and similar extremes, talk of humiliation, degradation etc, yet have no pictures of themselves, or if they do there is rarely a picture of them with a BBC . Probably due to them talking about fantasy rather than reality.
Or, they are waiting for their turn.

Married white couples ought to be dominated more often, especially on the day of their wedding. Wives should enjoy getting black-bred while still in their wedding outfits, and their husbands made to watch.

It could be a great RIGHT given to black men when they turn 18!! White couples have to allow any black man who is "coming of age" the right to be the first one to have sex with the new bride.

My husband sleeps on the floor beside the bed whenever my lover comes over to spend the night. This is usually the way I want it to be, and he has no choice but to accept. He either sleeps on the floor, of he gets to have the guest bedroom to himself. Whichever one he prefers is fine with me, as long as he knows he won’t get to occupy the bed with us.

Jeffery didn’t always like it, but as he loves watching me and my lover fuck, he knows that he has no choice. It’s his only means of getting to see how well my lover pleasures me in the bedroom. Jeffery has to abide by our rules or he would only listen in on us from outside. Not a reasonable option, which is why he much prefers the floor.

b54ebe33-ad23-4d8a-af7d-aed3b2cfc0c6_680x510.jpg

It's not so easy. At least for me. t took a long and painful process of training to be a full toilet slave. It's not nice, but i'm proud of myself about it.
Congratulations. Full toilet slave is awesome. Walking around with a full belly. 😍Hope they both invite their friends over. ❤️

Back