Black Supremacy

So you read something on blacktowhite and you think it's not true then get offended.
This is a sexual fetish website what do you expect.
You didn't come away from the star wars movies thinking I don't believe it.
It's obvious that anyone could beat up Yoda but you suspend your belief.

We are a married white slave couple devoted to black supremacy, fully indoctrinated to the Black New World Order, and we wonder if there are others like us on this site. We believe white people are to be kept naked and kneeling/groveling in the presence of our black superiors. The white wives may be taken and used as sex slaves by our black masters, while the white husbands grovel and serve as domestic servants, and if lucky may be fed the used cum of our black masters. Are there others like us on this site?
OMG YES! Black Supremacy and white submission is my ultimate kink too

We are a married white slave couple devoted to black supremacy, fully indoctrinated to the Black New World Order, and we wonder if there are others like us on this site. We believe white people are to be kept naked and kneeling/groveling in the presence of our black superiors. The white wives may be taken and used as sex slaves by our black masters, while the white husbands grovel and serve as domestic servants, and if lucky may be fed the used cum of our black masters. Are there others like us on this site?
Love it. Would love to meet you

When you stand over your wife and see that thick black cock slipping into her pussy . . . you know that you're about to lose your wife to her black cock addiction, and there won't be any coming back anymore. Would you be scared of that happening?

980_1000.jpg

When you stand over your wife and see that thick black cock slipping into her pussy . . . you know that you're about to lose your wife to her black cock addiction, and there won't be any coming back anymore. Would you be scared of that happening?

View attachment 5545313
Watch her take it is very exciting

I would be honored that the black man chose my wife to use for his pleasure and I would feel love for my wife for offering herself to him for his pleasure.

Last edited:
We ate white couple. Our black master keep us in matching lingerie. I serve as maid/hostess for the many gathering that he has. I am to wear french maids outfit with black bra and panties. Iserve master and my wife eho sits beteeen his legs wearing bra and panties only. Many times i serve as entainment to his guests male andfemale while my wife services masters big black cock. My reward is all the cum that i can swallow

Attachments

• IMG_0348.JPG
    IMG_0348.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 223
  • 5596ab3034890a5f6fbf77f024f5494a.png
    5596ab3034890a5f6fbf77f024f5494a.png
    98.5 KB · Views: 203
  • 16286222278_001.mp4
    912.6 KB
  • 165132836319.mp4
    1.7 MB
Back