Black Supremacy

We ate white couple. Our black master keep us in matching lingerie. I serve as maid/hostess for the many gathering that he has. I am to wear french maids outfit with black bra and panties. Iserve master and my wife eho sits beteeen his legs wearing bra and panties only. Many times i serve as entainment to his guests male andfemale while my wife services masters big black cock. My reward is all the cum that i can swallow
This is how my wife gave her ass to our stud

When you stand over your wife and see that thick black cock slipping into her pussy . . . you know that you're about to lose your wife to her black cock addiction, and there won't be any coming back anymore. Would you be scared of that happening?

View attachment 5545313
Fucking beautiful and so sexually arousing too. Nothing compares than seeing BBC stretching white pussy.

When you stand over your wife and see that thick black cock slipping into her pussy . . . you know that you're about to lose your wife to her black cock addiction, and there won't be any coming back anymore. Would you be scared of that happening?

View attachment 5545313
I'm not scared, I'm excited, I wanted this so bad!

We ate white couple. Our black master keep us in matching lingerie. I serve as maid/hostess for the many gathering that he has. I am to wear french maids outfit with black bra and panties. Iserve master and my wife eho sits beteeen his legs wearing bra and panties only. Many times i serve as entainment to his guests male andfemale while my wife services masters big black cock. My reward is all the cum that i can swallow
Its taken over 100 yrs of taboo to finally admit we white guys want to see ours wife fuck a big black dude infront of us

View attachment 5545313
Holy *******!

We are a married white slave couple devoted to black supremacy, fully indoctrinated to the Black New World Order, and we wonder if there are others like us on this site. We believe white people are to be kept naked and kneeling/groveling in the presence of our black superiors. The white wives may be taken and used as sex slaves by our black masters, while the white husbands grovel and serve as domestic servants, and if lucky may be fed the used cum of our black masters. Are there others like us on this site?
To make reparations we should do that

In one occasion I found myself saying something like that to my wife but that was my excitation, passion and love talking for me and not what I really was thinking. I was going to have sex with my current wife (then my girlfriend) and she came to break up with her ex boyfriend who was black. So in the right moment we were coupled I said her something like "For me it's a pleasure to put my dick in the same pussy where your ex boyfriend Axel put his wonderful black cock during almost 5 years. He was a superior man and I feel that you, he and I are just one in this moment".

Back