Black Supremacy

whtslvcpl

Couple
We are a married white slave couple devoted to black supremacy, fully indoctrinated to the Black New World Order, and we wonder if there are others like us on this site. We believe white people are to be kept naked and kneeling/groveling in the presence of our black superiors. The white wives may be taken and used as sex slaves by our black masters, while the white husbands grovel and serve as domestic servants, and if lucky may be fed the used cum of our black masters. Are there others like us on this site?

We are a married white slave couple devoted to black supremacy, fully indoctrinated to the Black New World Order, and we wonder if there are others like us on this site. We believe white people are to be kept naked and kneeling/groveling in the presence of our black superiors. The white wives may be taken and used as sex slaves by our black masters, while the white husbands grovel and serve as domestic servants, and if lucky may be fed the used cum of our black masters. Are there others like us on this site?
Probably should post this in the extreme server, might get more receptive responses.

I'd like some of this.🖤

This kind of BS/nonsense just pollutes this site.

Me and my husband believe the same

Obvious not everybody will agree with the superiority of a race, and such would be wrong if it were ****** on everybody. But there is clearly a subculture in society in which white couples like us are in awe of black people, and when we are in the presence of black people, we feel we should be groveling naked on the floor licking their shoes and submitting to slavery under black ownership and rule. We voluntarily submit to white slavery because we believe blacks are superior, and there are obviously others who feel as we do, so this subculture can exist within our society. When you are fully enlightened to black superiority, as we are, then we crave to be owned and used by our black superiors, we crave the humiliation and degradation, and we go to the extreme to show our black superiors that we know our place. As the white slave wife, I know I must be a total slut for our black masters and show them I know I am totally black owned and that my purpose in life is to serve the sexual needs of our black masters with legs spread and mouth open, ready to be fucked, suck cock, etc., and do so eagerly like the lowest of pathetic sluts, to amuse and please our black masters, and show them how inferior whites are to them. As the slave husband, I know my wife will be taken from me by our black masters for their sexual use and enjoyment, and that I will never be allowed to have sex with my wife again, for she is totally black owned. After our black master takes my wife from me and fucks her, I crawl naked on the floor to his feet and lick the bottom of his shoe, ready to serve and obey as his lowly domestic slave servant, showing him I know my place as an inferior white slave. That is how we live and serve.

Like this?339428425.jpg

LOL!!

W

Who made you Sherriff. The site is interracial cuckold. ??? And now u are trying to control
Actually, I was offering my opinion. When someone starts a thread s/he is tacitly requesting feedback and reactions. Said feedback and reaction often produce more feedback and reaction, and so forth. For example, seven people apparently agreed and "Liked" my declaration.. You apparently did not like it and wrote an opinion about my opinion. That's how it works on these forums. I can take it.

Let's act like adults here...

More couples going Black are always welcome.

123_1000.jpg

Back