BLACK SUPREMACY, WHITE SLAVERY

With regard to his current environment of racial unrest, the solution is obvious. The black race is superior, and white people should be enslaved and owned and ruled by their superior blacks. My wife and I understand this and we are both white slaves owned by a black master. When our black master arrives to the home, we are stripped naked and grovelling on the floor at his feet. I realize that he owns my wife, and he can take her and use her as he pleases, fucking her whenever he pleases. My duties are waiting on Master hand and foot, serving him beverages, fetching things for him, cleaning up after him, etc. My reward for serving him well is being allowed supervised masturbation, the only sex I am allowed. My wife gets so turned on being used as a slave by our black master, and I similarly am so aroused when master takes my wife and uses her as his sex slave. I am grateful for my masturbation and understand that I am not allowed sex with my wife because she is the property of our master. We both worship our black master. I am grateful to lick up his used cum off the floor that dripped out of my wife’s pussy. In fact, I beg for masters cum on a daily basis. We must also serve any of Masters’s friends if he so commands. Master enjoys showing off his naked white slaves to his friends. Do others on this site believe as we do in black supremacy and live as we do as white slaves?

With regard to his current environment of racial unrest, the solution is obvious. The black race is superior, and white people should be enslaved and owned and ruled by their superior blacks. My wife and I understand this and we are both white slaves owned by a black master. When our black master arrives to the home, we are stripped naked and grovelling on the floor at his feet. I realize that he owns my wife, and he can take her and use her as he pleases, fucking her whenever he pleases. My duties are waiting on Master hand and foot, serving him beverages, fetching things for him, cleaning up after him, etc. My reward for serving him well is being allowed supervised masturbation, the only sex I am allowed. My wife gets so turned on being used as a slave by our black master, and I similarly am so aroused when master takes my wife and uses her as his sex slave. I am grateful for my masturbation and understand that I am not allowed sex with my wife because she is the property of our master. We both worship our black master. I am grateful to lick up his used cum off the floor that dripped out of my wife’s pussy. In fact, I beg for masters cum on a daily basis. We must also serve any of Masters’s friends if he so commands. Master enjoys showing off his naked white slaves to his friends. Do others on this site believe as we do in black supremacy and live as we do as white slaves?

You're a fucking racist idiot. GTFO with this racist bullshit.

this is very real for many people here and its been happening decades

Mental condition, perhaps?

Reactions: sbl
I totally agree!

this is very real for many people here and its been happening decades
Until the day comes when any black man can fuck any white girl he meets anywhere, just like how when blacks were slaves & any white man could fuck any black person be them man, woman or baby, then you need to keep that stupid bullshit talk to your crazy fantasys because it will never ever happen, bout its been happening for decades, you need to stop taking them ******* they fucking up your mind dude, big time.

A delicious fantasy for sexual purposes.

Back