Black Supremacy Fetish

As a black woman I have black male supremacy fetish. I know they are the most sexually desirable, strongest, masculine men on the planet and I know I have to compete hard in order to pull one (which I haven’t been able to so far) because I know many prefer white women which is understandable. So I would enjoy being with someone that prefers fucking white women but chooses to be in a relationship with me because he appreciates the effort I make for him and he knows I put him on a pedastol and treat him like the prize he is. I want my man to have his cake and eat it too. Get the perks of being in a relationship with a woman who puts him before herself but has the privilege of fucking snow bunnies.
Love your answer SiStar…!!! ✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾

What makes black supremacy a fetish for some of us?

This fetish is real. Maybe its the humiliation or submissive element that makes it so arousing.

But it's delicate and controversial. It's based off of the principle of racial superiority. Itv not only arouses us but black men respond very well to this fetish. Easily addictive

Thoughts?
I can see that if only I may find a couple willing 2 submit to me

Those of us women who have been "blacked" understand the superiority of the black man over the white man. My husband understands it to. That is why my husband serves me and my black lovers as a slave. I require him to display his respect for my superior black boyfriends and lovers. When I come home with a black lover, my husband must grovel naked on the floor before the black man, crawl to his feet and lick his shoe, showing his understanding of black superiority. I so enjoy seeing that. It turns me on. That is the perfect vision of black supremacy.

Yes, black men are clearly superior to white men sexually and physically. That is why, when I bring one of my black lovers/boyfriends home, my slave cuck husband must crawl naked on the floor to his feet and lick his shoe, showing his respect for the black man's superiority. I love seeing that. It gets me very aroused.

I am happy to see other women agree with me regarding the sexual/physical superiority of black men over white men. It is about time white men face up to that fact and take their place as obedient cucks for their wives. I recommend doing what I did with my cuck husband, making him a slave to serve me and the superior black men I bring home to fuck.

Back