Black Supremacy Fetish

SubmissiveCPLE

Couple
From
CA, US
What makes black supremacy a fetish for some of us?

This fetish is real. Maybe its the humiliation or submissive element that makes it so arousing.

But it's delicate and controversial. It's based off of the principle of racial superiority. Itv not only arouses us but black men respond very well to this fetish. Easily addictive

Thoughts?

This fetish is real. Maybe its the humiliation or submissive element that makes it so arousing.

But it's delicate and controversial. It's based off of the principle of racial superiority. Itv not only arouses us but black men respond very well to this fetish. Easily addictive

Thoughts?
I think this fetish is grounded in the fact that whites have always known but only now spoken more openly since that internet thing started and that is that Black Men are often stronger, more dominant and then there's the legend of the BBC.
Feelings of inferiority arouse masochistic tendancies and boom, you have loads of whitebois all jerking themselves off. Others persuading their wife's to fuck Black Men (and still jerking themselves off)
Oh that's humanity.

Thoughts?
It's an intoxicating fantasy for us, much like race play, and along the fantasies of pregnancy risk sex, makes it in some ways like natural selection. A sense of potency to the fantasy as well a finality in the ultimate sense of being sexually conquered and bred.

I think this fetish is grounded in the fact that whites have always known but only now spoken more openly since that internet thing started and that is that Black Men are often stronger, more dominant and then there's the legend of the BBC.
Feelings of inferiority arouse masochistic tendancies and boom, you have loads of whitebois all jerking themselves off. Others persuading their wife's to fuck Black Men (and still jerking themselves off)
Oh that's humanity.
As a black woman I have black male supremacy fetish. I know they are the most sexually desirable, strongest, masculine men on the planet and I know I have to compete hard in order to pull one (which I haven’t been able to so far) because I know many prefer white women which is understandable. So I would enjoy being with someone that prefers fucking white women but chooses to be in a relationship with me because he appreciates the effort I make for him and he knows I put him on a pedastol and treat him like the prize he is. I want my man to have his cake and eat it too. Get the perks of being in a relationship with a woman who puts him before herself but has the privilege of fucking snow bunnies.

As a black woman I have black male supremacy fetish. I know they are the most sexually desirable, strongest, masculine men on the planet and I know I have to compete hard in order to pull one (which I haven’t been able to so far) because I know many prefer white women which is understandable. So I would enjoy being with someone that prefers fucking white women but chooses to be in a relationship with me because he appreciates the effort I make for him and he knows I put him on a pedastol and treat him like the prize he is. I want my man to have his cake and eat it too. Get the perks of being in a relationship with a woman who puts him before herself but has the privilege of fucking snow bunnies.
good for you queen. I hope your man rides in on a Black stallion.

Love to be able to serve a Black Man and his beautiful Black Queen.

Back