Black Superiority and white submission

I would like to know how far this is true. I accept that not all believe in superority or slavery, and they are entitled to their views. I would like this thread, to bring out all those who believe or practise, (either partly or fully ) this concept. And this thread is for THOSE THAT DO, not THOSE THAT DONT, either a black master or white submissive.
If anybody would like to write their involvment, or send stories of their experience, or expectations, or pictures of this in practise, or even cartoons, fake or captioned pictures, with this concept in mind. I am aware of some friends who believe in this concept and practise this in various degrees from weekend slaves to 100% fully committed to serving blackmen 24/7. I myself am a cuckold who is not directly owned (black master has no interest in me , other than financing his use of my wife). My wife who is 100% fully owned by a black master who lives in our home, is his and belongs to him.
I am in acceptance of his superiority, and i sincerly believe my wife and all white females belong to blackmen (my view, ), This thread i hope will prove that this concept is not only alive , but flourishing..
O nly the replies and the number of them will prove whether we are progressing to what the title of this thread is " BLACK SUPERORITY AND WHITE SUBMISSION. So please all those of any age, gender, colour who believe in this concept , i hope you will reply. Thank you
Love hearing this from the husband. So many wives love this whole aspect. Black men are alohas. Superior in most ways. And yes we are in a modern white marriage. The black alpha dominates me. Owns me. And I do same to my cuckold husband and love u sayjng u are there to finance our lifestyle. Days spent in gym. Spa. Salons. Shoppjng. Tanning. So his wife looks hot as fuck for blavk bulls I fuck. I love race play. And I literally feel his rage and vengence in each thrust in me. And have a few times stood beside my black stud. Telling the white boy to kneel and show ur black master that ure totally submissive to ur wife but now show him. And I guide his bbc into his mouth. And most white men are submissive. Intimidated. Inferior. In awe. Envy. That they do whatever he is told. Mostly by me for black alpha to watch. This in the LS. But u seeing it in day to day life. In many forms. Anywsy I could discuss this much more. Coz I’m fully into sexusl revolution going on. The modern white marriage. BNWO. The heirachy how shoukd be being restored to its natural order. I like to be owned by my dominant bull. But not enslaved. We are alpha females. But def will get on my knees and worship his blavk covk. Etc. And can’t explain it but we love doing it to a black sloha stallion. And make the white cuckokd husband watch. Knowing I’d never get any knees and submissive. U don’t hear of white covk worship ?

Love hearing this from the husband. So many wives love this whole aspect. Black men are alohas. Superior in most ways. And yes we are in a modern white marriage. The black alpha dominates me. Owns me. And I do same to my cuckold husband and love u sayjng u are there to finance our lifestyle. Days spent in gym. Spa. Salons. Shoppjng. Tanning. So his wife looks hot as fuck for blavk bulls I fuck. I love race play. And I literally feel his rage and vengence in each thrust in me. And have a few times stood beside my black stud. Telling the white boy to kneel and show ur black master that ure totally submissive to ur wife but now show him. And I guide his bbc into his mouth. And most white men are submissive. Intimidated. Inferior. In awe. Envy. That they do whatever he is told. Mostly by me for black alpha to watch. This in the LS. But u seeing it in day to day life. In many forms. Anywsy I could discuss this much more. Coz I’m fully into sexusl revolution going on. The modern white marriage. BNWO. The heirachy how shoukd be being restored to its natural order. I like to be owned by my dominant bull. But not enslaved. We are alpha females. But def will get on my knees and worship his blavk covk. Etc. And can’t explain it but we love doing it to a black sloha stallion. And make the white cuckokd husband watch. Knowing I’d never get any knees and submissive. U don’t hear of white covk worship ?
There are so many white males that feel inferior to Black Men and are happy to admit it.
We are so aroused by Black Superiority and now sex for us mainly consists of masturbation that focuses on our inferiority.

I doubt you reading any books... ;) Girls like you (if you are real female) usually doesn't read books, at least not smart ones...:rolleyes:
I've really seen women reading books.
Some women even write books A woman threw a book at me once also

Last edited:
I would like to know how far this is true. I accept that not all believe in superority or slavery, and they are entitled to their views. I would like this thread, to bring out all those who believe or practise, (either partly or fully ) this concept. And this thread is for THOSE THAT DO, not THOSE THAT DONT, either a black master or white submissive.
If anybody would like to write their involvment, or send stories of their experience, or expectations, or pictures of this in practise, or even cartoons, fake or captioned pictures, with this concept in mind. I am aware of some friends who believe in this concept and practise this in various degrees from weekend slaves to 100% fully committed to serving blackmen 24/7. I myself am a cuckold who is not directly owned (black master has no interest in me , other than financing his use of my wife). My wife who is 100% fully owned by a black master who lives in our home, is his and belongs to him.
I am in acceptance of his superiority, and i sincerly believe my wife and all white females belong to blackmen (my view, ), This thread i hope will prove that this concept is not only alive , but flourishing..
O nly the replies and the number of them will prove whether we are progressing to what the title of this thread is " BLACK SUPERORITY AND WHITE SUBMISSION. So please all those of any age, gender, colour who believe in this concept , i hope you will reply. Thank you

i can only speak for myself here. as a white male i felt an inferiority to black males for many years. i spent time searching out black males to serve, and hid it from my (white) wife. I happen to be very poorly endowed and i don't know if that has anything to do with my feelings about black men. I stress this has nothing to do with my wife, or any pressure from her for us to get involved with a black stud. It was Me that brought the subject up with her about bringing a black man into the house. she readily agreed, but then when i brought the subject up again she was not as eager. it was me that had to bring it up repeatedly. i think she was scared. i thing she wanted to, but was scared. i took the step of arranging for a black man i served to meet us at a bar (she didn't know). he started talking with us (her). he was very good at it. then getting aggressive. we'd arranged that he would go to the bathroom at some point so i could talk her into taking him home with us, and it worked.

after that first night, she wanted to do it again. i felt proud to offer my wife to him. the point to all this is it's not always the wife that drives it.

i can only speak for myself here. as a white male i felt an inferiority to black males for many years. i spent time searching out black males to serve, and hid it from my (white) wife. I happen to be very poorly endowed and i don't know if that has anything to do with my feelings about black men. I stress this has nothing to do with my wife, or any pressure from her for us to get involved with a black stud. It was Me that brought the subject up with her about bringing a black man into the house. she readily agreed, but then when i brought the subject up again she was not as eager. it was me that had to bring it up repeatedly. i think she was scared. i thing she wanted to, but was scared. i took the step of arranging for a black man i served to meet us at a bar (she didn't know). he started talking with us (her). he was very good at it. then getting aggressive. we'd arranged that he would go to the bathroom at some point so i could talk her into taking him home with us, and it worked.

after that first night, she wanted to do it again. i felt proud to offer my wife to him. the point to all this is it's not always the wife that drives it.
Trying to follow your footsteps myself with wife in a bar nervoues about it but really trying

Black Superiority is not about "penis size"
Black Superiority is about: their human nature, their Confidence, their intelligence, their privilege, their rights to take any white girl He wants, their need to rule over white boys.
Being superior is not about the race,what kind of skin color you have,it's about your personality as a person. 😉

Back