Black Superiority and white submission

Very racist years ago it was the way were brought up
The way blacks have been gtreated is disgustying. As blacks continue to gain more power, whites are going to pay a price.
Our white women and girls now see all the black athletes, movie stars etc, they are opening their lives to them.. Boys in HS are now having trouble dating because the girls all want to date black boys. Interracial marriage is on the rise. I see nothing wrong with this. Color is only skin deep and we were all created equal. I'm sure God is happy to see us becoming color blind.

There are bills out to encourage sex education starting in Kindergarten. "The REACH Act would start sex ed in kindergarten through second grade with lessons on personal safety and respecting others. Grades 3-5 would cover anatomy, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression."
They want to start with an impressionable age to teach them. Why shouldn't they also teach Black Boys about their Superiority and white boys to be submissive. Starting at that age will prevent their racist ideas and learn to properly serve the Black Boys in class.

There are bills out to encourage sex education starting in Kindergarten. "The REACH Act would start sex ed in kindergarten through second grade with lessons on personal safety and respecting others. Grades 3-5 would cover anatomy, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression."
They want to start with an impressionable age to teach them. Why shouldn't they also teach Black Boys about their Superiority and white boys to be submissive. Starting at that age will prevent their racist ideas and learn to properly serve the Black Boys in class.
Gail, I have mixed emotions about this. I agree in concept but am not sure kindergarten is a proper place to start. We do need to teach these things and really it should start in the home but so few parents deal with it. In high schools today white girls are teaching white boys to be submissive and they are dating black boys as intimidation. I like that.
Something they need to do in school is have biology lessons where all boys shoudl be naked so the white boys can see the blasck penises.

Girls should be allowed to see them too!

Gail, I have mixed emotions about this. I agree in concept but am not sure kindergarten is a proper place to start. We do need to teach these things and really it should start in the home but so few parents deal with it. In high schools today white girls are teaching white boys to be submissive and they are dating black boys as intimidation. I like that.
Something they need to do in school is have biology lessons where all boys shoudl be naked so the white boys can see the blasck penises.

Girls should be allowed to see them too!
Good point. But at this impressionable age, they should not have to deal with any kind of sex. Blacks have learned to fear whites, and don't understand their natural superiority. Grades K-3 are very impressionable ages, and by High School, it will be too late. Black Superiority should be included in the REACH Act.

Good point. But at this impressionable age, they should not have to deal with any kind of sex. Blacks have learned to fear whites, and don't understand their natural superiority. Grades K-3 are very impressionable ages, and by High School, it will be too late. Black Superiority should be included in the REACH Act.
At some age I think all boys should see all other boys naked and girls should see them too. They should be able to compare penis types and sizes. At what age do you think that should start??

At some age I think all boys should see all other boys naked and girls should see them too. They should be able to compare penis types and sizes. At what age do you think that should start??
Black Superiority is not about "penis size"
Black Superiority is about: their human nature, their Confidence, their intelligence, their privilege, their rights to take any white girl He wants, their need to rule over white boys.

Last edited:
Black Superiority is not about "penis size"
Black Superiority is about: their human nature, their Confidence, their intelligence, their privilege, their rights to take any white girl He wants, their need to rule over black boys.
So true! When I see a black man I am automatically intimidated. Many white females now know that if a black man says I want you, she will give herself to him or be taken.

I would like to know how far this is true. I accept that not all believe in superority or slavery, and they are entitled to their views. I would like this thread, to bring out all those who believe or practise, (either partly or fully ) this concept. And this thread is for THOSE THAT DO, not THOSE THAT DONT, either a black master or white submissive.
If anybody would like to write their involvment, or send stories of their experience, or expectations, or pictures of this in practise, or even cartoons, fake or captioned pictures, with this concept in mind. I am aware of some friends who believe in this concept and practise this in various degrees from weekend slaves to 100% fully committed to serving blackmen 24/7. I myself am a cuckold who is not directly owned (black master has no interest in me , other than financing his use of my wife). My wife who is 100% fully owned by a black master who lives in our home, is his and belongs to him.
I am in acceptance of his superiority, and i sincerly believe my wife and all white females belong to blackmen (my view, ), This thread i hope will prove that this concept is not only alive , but flourishing..
O nly the replies and the number of them will prove whether we are progressing to what the title of this thread is " BLACK SUPERORITY AND WHITE SUBMISSION. So please all those of any age, gender, colour who believe in this concept , i hope you will reply. Thank you
💯 percent agreed

I believe in black superiority when it comes to sex with my wife. Her bbc lover’s black penis is twice as big as my white penis. He sexually satisfy’s my wife when he fucks her giving her multiple orgasms as he pounds her pussy the length and thickness of his cock touches her vagina’s sensitive nerves that my smaller cock never touches also him Telling her how good her tight white whore cunt feels and she’s his married slut
I have never given her the sex she now receives by her lover.

Last edited:
Back