Black Superiority and white submission

It is hard to imagine but this thread is almost 10 years old.
Crazy to think I was just a 22 year old virgin who had only in the year or two prior fully accepted my white sexual inferiority when this thread was started. Now I'm a 32 year old virgin who is hungrier and more addicted to fulfilling my desire to be a cuck and/or live-in house servant than ever, plus I'm more convinced than ever that black is superior. I also see so many more white men who've woken up to this reality in the last ten years.

A couple of weeks ago my DOM sent me out on a date with a bull who was visiting Detroit. My husband is always with me on my dates. He drives us, and does whatever the bull says.

This bull was very polite at first to both of us when we picked him up. We went to a racially mixed bar for a few drinks. As soon as we arrived at the bar, the bull started treating my husband as a cuck while putting his hands all over me in public. He was making it clear to the others in the bar that he could do what he wanted to us and that my husband would tolerate anything the bull did to me.

I told the bull that I found him very sexy (because I did) and made it clear that he had no competition for me that night. It did not matter what I said. The bull felt it necessary to demonstrate his superiority and our submission.

We had great sex later that night and my husband cleaned both of us up. As I watched my lover smoke a blunt while my husband was licking clean his still semi hard cock, everything became clear. It was then that I realized the demonstration of superiority attitude at the bar by my bull made sense and was totally appropriate.

I realized that it was only my sheltered upbringing that caused me to feel like something was wrong when he asserted his dominance at the bar. Here in the quiet of our bedroom, with no one watching, the domination and submission was clear. So why shouldn't the bull show the world what my husband and me admitted in that private moment in our bedroom.

I believe that anyone who rejects this reality is either fooling themselves or has led a sheltered life that keeps them in denial.
That is one of the hottest things I've ever read, especially the part where you and the black man had great sex and your husband cleaned you both up afterward and was licking the bulls semi hard cock. When I was still a cuck I loved the dynamic between the Bulls, my wife, and me, both in the bedroom, and even in public. When we were together we all fell naturally into our natural selection roles...the dominant hung black alpha male who would be fucking the woman, my wife, and me, the submissive white beta male with a small penis watching the alpha male do what I couldn't...satisfy a woman sexually. He fucked her while I served both of them, including cleaning her pussy and his big dick and balls with my mouth and swallowing their sex juices. And when in public both of them made sure those around us knew I was a cuck. The dynamic is incredibly hot!

I think as a white girl who wants to make a difference to make this world more diverse and tolerant, what better thing is there than offering her body to black men? Their dicks are made to fuck and make girls cum. White girls who submit to black dicks also play a part in making the world a more beaufitul place.

Back