Black Superiority and white submission

All the "talk" about black men having sex with white women growing at a rapid rate maybe...but the sex act itself growing at a rapid rate is questionable IMHO. As a fantasy, I'm cool with people thinking it for the rush but talked to too many black guys having trouble making it happen. Some posts make it sound like a black guy just needs to stand outside somewhere and the white pussy just flocks to him...gimmee a break.
Why don't you look around you at the tens of thousands of IR couples and cuckold couples enjoying this exciting and growing lifestyle, on this site?

So why are you here? I don't get it.
I’m reading this forum because I noticed the stupid title of the thread and figured I’d get a good laugh, which I did.

Don’t get me wrong, I love the fantasy of it all. Heck, my wife was boned by a hung black man two days ago, and she loved it.

But it doesn’t make black men superior to white men, it’s just about fantasy play.

Of course, you all are welcome to voluntarily be subservient to black men, if that’s what makes you feel accepted in our society. Lol

Arielle, that is a hot picture.
Nothing turns me on more that a white woman with a black cock in her mouth.
A group of them is even better.

I’ve always had a fantasy about working at a company owned by black men.
Where all the white men are required to attend company parties and bring there wives, in order to keep their job.

And all the wives are stripped naked and lined up on their knees in front of the everyone, and the black bosses come in and line up in front of them.
The wives are then required to pull the black cock out and suck it till they swallow his cum, while the husbands watch their wives submitting.

Very erotic!

I'm in a poly-type Family group, based on both BDSM and the cuckold dynamic......all of us whites have surrendered completely to our superior Black Masters and Mistresses......it's "Black Rule", here.....our Wives are all "Black cock only" now.....and each of us husbands have been assigned a "Matron"....a Dominant Woman, responsible for keeping us all "hard and frustrated", as well as making sure that we're all "dressed up pretty" for our Men, and that we're kept busy sucking and fucking our Black Masters, while our Wives are all free to be with all the Men (or Ladies) they desire.

Back