Black Superiority and white submission

She lies, open and inviting to him. No love, no sweet kissing, just raw hard deeply satisfying sex.
Her body and soul belong to HIM. She will give them over everytime without question. He will
fill her holes with his seed and leave when he wants to. She will love this. And everytime she closes
the door behind him, she will thirst for his return.

You are weak, cursed with a small dick and a crippling insecurity that makes you unsuitable to breed.
The best you can do is crawl between her legs and lap her battered sex. Your forefathers weep. His and hers
cheer.

1oyDRXc.gif

You waited until he was 18 and then plucked up the courage to tell your ******* about the birds and the bees.
But your wife and sister had already informed him instead of about the wives and the BBCs. They let him
watch as their black lovers ravished them both while he played with himself. They told him about the New
Black World Order and the rising of Female Supremacy. They were far more convincing than your pathetic
attempts to convince him to be a man. You are a failiure as a husband and now as a *******.
Now your ******* is a committed black man's bitch. He's quite the breeder, too, apparently.
tumblr_nndg3v4Ip41usmsm3o1_400.gif
tumblr_o1nk6yvpyN1uikkgzo1_500.gif

It's a topic my husband and I have talked a lot about. Specifically, when it comes to the bedroom, black superiority is quite a real fact. I came into our marriage with experience and especially have enjoyed quite a few black lovers. When answering my husband truthfully, black lovers have been the best men I have enjoyed sexually. Their skills and physical build and body are build to give a woman pleasure. Once a woman has experienced having a black man between her legs, especially for a white woman, it can be so eye opening and even life changing. The pleasure a black man can give a white woman/wife is absolutely amazing and incredible! The physical pleasure is off the charts!!!! As I've explained to my husband, when I want the joy of fantastic sex I always choose a black partner, it is the best sex I have. But when I need the emotional cuddling is when I choose my husband. Black men are truly a gift for white women. My husband seems to have come to grips with that through our discussions.

I think it's great what you explain, I just had experiences with white and Arab men. My husband is a case apart because he does not measure up and is white.
It fascinates me to put a black man in my life and I would like with friendship for a very close relationship.
The average of Spanish men does not measure up, I do not say it although my experiences I prefer them with French or German men ... since I do not have the privilege of a black man ....

vanessa, I think a lot of our husbands don't measure up, lol!!! It has been wonderful having a black man in my/our life!! I am enjoying a long term black partner and it has been incredible!!!!
It is truly awesome that you are honest with your hubby about this. I have always been a huge believer in being upfront and honest and not cheating behind someone's back. If you explained it to me like you did above, I would be begging to watch you with a sexually superior black man

It is tough for us white boys at first to understand and deal with. I remember being so jealous of the black guys who got white girlfriends in school, and who flaunted that cockily in our faces. How could such a thing be allowed? But then you start hearing from girls more and more about how amazing their dicks are and how great sex with them is, coupled with watching them dominate every sport and physical activity out there,and eventually your will to resist is broken. It becomes much more enjoyable to accept that they simply give women something we cannot. Obviously there are exceptions out there - but in general, on average, a girl is going to be much more satisfied having sex with black men than she will with white men. I've never known a none black woman who has had multiple partners of each and felt differently. And what do you know, hearing about how incapable we are of competing causes our little white balls to go into hyper sperm production mode trying to compete, even though we know it's futile. Thus, we get turned on watching our women get taken from us and knowing that black guys also understand that we are no threat as we can't compete with them. To the alphas go the women. It's nature.

It is tough for us white boys at first to understand and deal with. I remember being so jealous of the black guys who got white girlfriends in school, and who flaunted that cockily in our faces. How could such a thing be allowed? But then you start hearing from girls more and more about how amazing their dicks are and how great sex with them is, coupled with watching them dominate every sport and physical activity out there,and eventually your will to resist is broken. It becomes much more enjoyable to accept that they simply give women something we cannot. Obviously there are exceptions out there - but in general, on average, a girl is going to be much more satisfied having sex with black men than she will with white men. I've never known a none black woman who has had multiple partners of each and felt differently. And what do you know, hearing about how incapable we are of competing causes our little white balls to go into hyper sperm production mode trying to compete, even though we know it's futile. Thus, we get turned on watching our women get taken from us and knowing that black guys also understand that we are no threat as we can't compete with them. To the alphas go the women. It's nature.
What finally convinced me that there was no going back to the way we were was watching her involuntary roll her hips to meet his every thrust that first fuck. She grunted through the first orgasm, shouted through the second and fucking screamed her lungs out for the third. I’d never seen her like that before. It was like watching someone I didn’t even know. I’d certainly never caused her to behave like that before and it dawned on me that I never would be able to do that to/for her......ever. It was crazy, but it was a serious moment of reality with me thinking that if she left me, I would at least know why after seeing what he could do to her that I couldn’t even half do. That first night I believe was the start of bringing forward my latent homosexuality and paved the way to my eventual total emasculation.

Do not believe "superiority" is the term we would use , we do get into it being a black man dominating my wife in bed as I watch. I am fairly passive in the bedroom so having a black man with my wife seems natural and I say this because she loves to be controlled and dominated and I have never been of that mindset. We are happy to let a black man take care of that part of her sexual need.

Great your mentality, that's my husband.
I understand your situation because in some way I see myself as your wife.
I believe in the alpha man and in the one who must dominate above all, my perfect relationship would be alpha man at home, submissive husband working

Hit the nail on the head. I'm not the alpha male type, not a knock against me just the way I am. I know my wife likes that so I gave her the choice and she took it.

Back