Black sperm's potential

what do you think about that the seed of black men is more fertile than from white ones? Or are the white women much quicker and easier of them pregnant? I have heard many stories where couple tried (both were healthy) to become pregnant years and it happened nothing and after first or second fuck with bbc! goal! Or At an gangbang (black and white men) both women became from bbc pregnant. Were of all chances? Does somebody know such a history or has already happened?

oh for fuck sake! this is just where this forum ended up in the hands of fucking ******* :(:mad: and DUMB ******* at that

M
I'm really surprised watching this short video on this web http://www.blacktowhite.net/2012/03/20/cum-covered-bitches-on-video-interracial-cumshots/
It's really amazing be watching, the way that all those incredible good "equipped" men shout their black cum over women's faces! they must feel a supreme relief!
That kind of stream's sperm thrown out with such strength, could make a lot of women get pregnant. I've heard about several women visiting doctors because they couldn't get pregnant. Some of them have an special vaginal's anatomy and the sperm from ordinary men couldn't reach the appropriate place to fertilize an ovum.
This is serious because this kind of problem is seem even more in caucasian people.
But if these caucasian women would be fucked by black men like in the video, and washed by the black men's incredible strong proyectile, filling their pussies at full with it, I guess a lot of those women will be able to get pregnant. yes, I think so!

I've not checked the distance's projection from my black ex boyfriend because he cums inside me everytime we have sex, but what I could notice is when I'm close to cum and he does it first, his ejaculate help me to reach my orgasm.
Me and my girlfriend is trying for a black baby! Our breeder is really big! I just hope she will let me inside after he ia done!

idk if black sperm is actually more potent, but i know my is very inferior, i had(b4 my vasectomy) very low counts, but the sperm i did have were all abnormal and funk looking, the couldnt move in a straight line very well either. So for my case its like my body knew that i shouldnt reproduce. heres an example of what mine looked likeabnormal_sperm.jpg

Back