Black sperm's potential

This is the Black Sperm's special potential:

tumblr_n832lioEuQ1tvzpu1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_njbcruN24K1rqb72to2_500.jpg

tumblr_nhmhqo7hN31rq17moo1_500.jpg

tumblr_njxldwqoPx1u8jq0mo1_400.jpg

Last edited:
Here you have another video from that amazing brazilian man. I'm not an expert in portuguese language but I could understand some words. this video looks like if she was cuckolding her husband with that man. At the beginning he asks her if she wish his cum. In some parts of the video they talk abou the good rub for his dick and I think she wished him to cum right to the camera because she knew his sperm shot was going to be amazing!
His virility is incredible! Typical from black men!

Great hand job vid. Any of them actually fucking?

My ex-wife's black Bull came like a racehorse. He shot heavy ropes of sperm every time, it was like he was replenishing his cum within hours. His facials were ridiculous: my wife's face and breasts looked like someone squeezed a liquid soap container in front of them.

I produce only a small smattering of cum and I can't shoot like he did.

These pictures are from one of the first times, my wife's exblack boyfriend Axel, cummed in my face...actually in my mouth. They had been fucking in missionary over our bed and he had already made her cum. When he felt his orgasm was coming, he uncoupled from my wife and walked toward me (I was sitting over a futom at the bed's bottom). He stroked his wonderful cock and sighing loudly. I was so turned on because I had watched them fucking, that I opened my mouth and received his black sperm shot over my tongue. Then he asked my to suck his dick while he relaxed completely.

cum 2.jpg cum 3.jpg
cum 4.jpg
cum 5.jpg

Back