Black sperm's potential

My wife was impregnated by one of two black men in June 2018, both slept with her for 10 out of 14 days whilst we were on holiday in Lanzarote,
Both had exceptionally large endowments and my wife Caroline said she could feel them hit hard against her cervix every time they fucked her. We thought she would not get pregnant because she is on the pill (even though I have a vasectomy). but there were a few nights that we all enjoyed too much wine with meals and too much wine made her forget to take her pill on more than one occasion whilst she shared our bed with both of them.

I guess due to their endowments their sperm did not have to swim far at all for her to conceive.
I am curious about your wife's body and figure

Hi this is my first post... Id like to comment on the bigger is better thing. I have read the mentioning if bigger testicles not being anymore potent than smaller ones. Granted the further away from the body and cointoler thing I had never heard before, nice point.

Also ive read the study data that white and black races are almost identical on average. I think people on here should post their corrections + to enjoy the fantasy, and reality checks are such a bummer. Its dungeons and dragons and youre the Dwarf Warrior and your hot half-elf mage(who is a seductive light skinned female, controlled by your pimple faced fat male friend) and s'he has run off with your +12 black double edged bastard sword! Huh and mages cant even equip that weapon, thats hurtful!(I am major burnt out hope that makes some sense!)

Hope to be a part of the discussions, fantasy, hopefully not reality and the truthyness scientific facts!

I have swallowed my own cum as well as our black bull's cum. He produces much more cum than I do and his cum tastes way better.
My cum is watery and tastes bitter. His cum is thick and creamy and tastes really, really sweet.
ho ho ho

This further confirms my choice, as a beta male, to remain a virgin forever. When faced with the reality of the potency of black cum, theres just no reason for me to even imagine I can even begin to compete. I give up and surrender to the superiority of BBC. My watery weak white cum should stay inside of me as much as possible, in my opinion.

This further confirms my choice, as a beta male, to remain a virgin forever. When faced with the reality of the potency of black cum, theres just no reason for me to even imagine I can even begin to compete. I give up and surrender to the superiority of BBC. My watery weak white cum should stay inside of me as much as possible, in my opinion.
. Lots of women in the world. Many are unattached and have no sex. Better to have a sex partner/ companion even if. Not black. Still hope for white men.

This is absolutely true! Our bull's diet is much healthier than mine and he is in better physical shape than I am, which is probably the main reason why his cum tastes so much better than my own!
. Ah. Susan says same thing. She loves her black mens cum. She says it tastes better. Maybe change your diet. Maybe less alcohol. Maybe less coffee. Maybe more exercise. ( Thats my problem too )

My wife was impregnated by one of two black men in June 2018, both slept with her for 10 out of 14 days whilst we were on holiday in Lanzarote,
Both had exceptionally large endowments and my wife Caroline said she could feel them hit hard against her cervix every time they fucked her. We thought she would not get pregnant because she is on the pill (even though I have a vasectomy). but there were a few nights that we all enjoyed too much wine with meals and too much wine made her forget to take her pill on more than one occasion whilst she shared our bed with both of them.

I guess due to their endowments their sperm did not have to swim far at all for her to conceive.
. What age is Caroline ? You have other ******* too ?

I have swallowed my own cum as well as our black bull's cum. He produces much more cum than I do and his cum tastes way better.
My cum is watery and tastes bitter. His cum is thick and creamy and tastes really, really sweet.
. Susan says the same thing about my cum and so much less of it too. She loves when her young black men give her lots of their tasty cum. Even better when there are several young blacks studs and they have not had sex for awhile

It's no wonder that sex with black men result in more pregnancies. They produce incredibly big loads, and their first cum shot is so powerful it can knock you off your feet. Fills you more than up. Erupts deep inside you where white dick simply can not go.

Attachments

• messy facial.jpg
    messy facial.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 78
It's no wonder that sex with black men result in more pregnancies. They produce incredibly big loads, and their first cum shot is so powerful it can knock you off your feet. Fills you more than up. Erupts deep inside you where white dick simply can not go.

You are so right! They cum soo much more! It is an explosion.

. Ha. Their balls go empty too if they fuck/ejaculate too much too often. Susan does a great job of emptying her young black bulls of all their cum. These men need to abstain and build up their supply of cum to give susan the big cum loads she loves.

Back