Black sex.Do you think that in the future more women and girls will be closely associated with black bulls, or is this a temporary phenomenon?

I believe that more white women will have black lovers as the word spreads about the superior lovers black guys are and how their prowess and stamina, penis size out does white Guys . The satisfaction I have enjoyed from three of the four black guy’s that have fucked me to date is far better than my husband or any white guy has given me.
I have now enrolled a very good married friend who like myself and my husband has also turned her husband into a cuckold she has said she didn’t know sex could be so good as she now gets from a bbc .
I agree I think it will become very common for white women married to white men to have black lovers

It is more normal for white girls to be seen with black men, the trend will continue.
A friend of mine 22 yo ******* had a baby with her black bf. Fast forward 5 years. Her parents are divorced and her mom has a black bf too.

It’s a growing movement so I can’t see how it can be temporary. What would change this to make white woman want BBC less in the future, that’s my question.
Hopefully, some time in the not too distant future no-one else will even consider the ethnic origins of a couple( I'm leaving out "non nuclear" relationships for purely grammatical reasons). It's called "private life" for a reason. If my ******* heard the phrase " mixed marriage" he'd have thought of a Protestant wedded to a Roman Catholic having grown up in area cursed with Sectarianism. Although both types of Biggotry still have their exponents,I honestly believe that they're the noisy minority making the media equivalent of death rattle before their warped mentality is consigned to the history books. It's not gna be tomorrow, or next year ( some cultures still advocate arranged marriage FFS) , but one day people will be able to share their bed with whoever they wish will be a Universal experience. 😈🍌💦💦👱‍♀️👅💋🙈🙉🙊

Do you think that in the future more women and girls will be closely associated with black bulls, or is this a temporary phenomenon?
Trophy wife here. In LS decade plus. It’s exploded in this time. Used to be niche. But it’s mainstream. Modern white marriage is not some phrase. It’s growing daily. The white woman is now so powerful independent and dominates white men. So we still marry u. Finance. Provide. Reliable. Etc. But as we dominate u. A woman wants to be dominated. And black alohas that are built to fuk is what we want. There is a sexual revolution happening And the setup is perfect for all involved. The heirachy works so naturally. In a decade time it will so common. I’m seeing more and more young couples in the LS. And with all the gender freedom in youths will see alohas dominate. And betas becoming more inclined towards trans etc. iMHO.

Back