Black sex.Do you think that in the future more women and girls will be closely associated with black bulls, or is this a temporary phenomenon?

Here to stay!
Agreed. I'm legitimately surprised someone even asked this question. I'm over here wondering when it will become the actual default (as opposed to being something unique like it is now) for white couple marriages where the wife has a black lover for her sexual satisfaction and OP is asking if it's a temporary thing. lol

I think more, especially white women, are gonna be more involved with this lifestyle. I believe in the future someone is gonna bring this lifestyle to the forefront and everyone's gonna be talking about it. Its gonna be a new wave soon lol.
I believe you are right about this.i notice a lot more white women with black men nowadays than in the past. And I think it's quickly becoming a new wave.i as a white male have known several white women who have hooked up with black men. And even have a preference for them.

Change is constant, interracial relationships are evolving and advancing.
It will take generations but the BNWO is inevitable. Young white girls
are looking past the color of ones skin and discovering the pleasure and
and vivaciousness of Black Men. All I have to say is it's about time!
View attachment 5327534
I believe interracial relationships between whitewomen and blackmen is advancing very quickly. Much more common nowadays.

Of course this will be the future. The white women that I have blacked have never been the same. I've turned them inside out and show me how they really feel about their tiny husbands. It's gotten to the point where they beg me to cum in them and fill their wombs
Did u cum in their wombs?

Back