Black pussy or white pussy

Black pussy or white pussy?

• Black pussy

Votes: 114 48.1%
  • White pussy

Votes: 123 51.9%

• Total voters
The Pussy is Only As Good As The Woman Gives in A FUCK!!!
Let's Not Get ******* Twisited!!!
And that's Not disrespecting you white or other race. But remember this site is for interracial Fucking not looking for match making for marriage. I'm so happy now that white women Didn't Even Have Ass$ Just Tits. Black Woman Came into the World With The Complete Package. But God Bless you when He Did And Yes I Love To Fuck A white as much as native American or any other. Remember It's Pussy and You Only Get Out of It
By What you Put In It..Black Men If You Give A Fuck
You Will Get A Fuck
And A Fair Exchange
Is
No Robbery
I have never been married. But I will say I would make every effort to find and marry a Black Woman. Now I'm definitely not gonna do the marry get divorced and marry again a black woman. Fuck No!!! That Next Bitch That Gets Me Will Love Me Just as Much if Not More Than My Love And Passion That I Have For My Kitchen or Kitchens in General. Doesn't Mean Cooking. Goes without Saying. She Will Makes My Heart Sings And Make Me Feel like I Have known her my whole entire life and the life before this life. Money Definitely would not be the reason. But we have what's needed to live and live on. No not Broke But I'm Good with a Truck, Old School Buick Deuce and A Quarter. Fu k these car and SUVS Can't even get a decent Blow Job In Any Of Them Yet Alone A Good FUCK.
Michigan Born Here. And yes Sacrificing would be made for her to know she's able to have whatever the Fuck she wants just as long as her Ass wants and Appreciate it. Not asking for it just to be asking and don't want it.

Back