'BLACK OWNED'

No doubt it can be harsh but my wife has come to enjoy being Black-owned. She convinced me that I will, too although she told me that my physical and psychological emasculation will be hard to handle. I’m definitely nervous but ready to turn myself over to a superior Black male.
It is hard to adapt but us worth it, and once you do you will never turn back because you will love it

Black Owned is exactly what you think it means. You are voluntarilly surrendering control of yourself physically, sexually, socially, and financially to your Master.

This may mean different things to different people. I dont need money, so my slave couple didnt have to contribute to my upkeep, but I used them extensivly sexually, controlled them physically in their home, made decisions about their social lives, and abused them mentally.

This is what you are signing up for: to become a thing owned for anothers amusement, whatever that means.
What kind of mental abuse did you get to enjoy giving them?

What kind of mental abuse did you get to enjoy giving them?
Slavery isnt really physical chains, its the mental ones. With my slaves, I chip away at the mental freedom theyve enjoyed for so long by making them ask for even the simple things they long ago earned. Can they dress in this, can they eat this, can they pee, can they go here, can they sit. The answer is sometimes an arbitrary no, bc they have to stop being able to make sense of their world.

Slavery isnt really physical chains, its the mental ones. With my slaves, I chip away at the mental freedom theyve enjoyed for so long by making them ask for even the simple things they long ago earned. Can they dress in this, can they eat this, can they pee, can they go here, can they sit. The answer is sometimes an arbitrary no, bc they have to stop being able to make sense of their world.
Exactly so. My wife’s Black bull has turned her into a meek submissive not so much physically but psychologically. Keeping her naked and collared in the presence of his clothed wife was the start. Over time my wife was stripped of her self-esteem as well. I have been warned that he will do the same to me once I submit to being Black-owned.

Exactly so. My wife’s Black bull has turned her into a meek submissive not so much physically but psychologically. Keeping her naked and collared in the presence of his clothed wife was the start. Over time my wife was stripped of her self-esteem as well. I have been warned that he will do the same to me once I submit to being Black-owned.
Theres nothing more rewarding than watching the self esteem drain out of an accomplished, proud white woman. Theyve been so steeped in what they can and cant do in this world, being laid low by a strong black man is just the best.

Theres nothing more rewarding than watching the self esteem drain out of an accomplished, proud white woman. Theyve been so steeped in what they can and cant do in this world, being laid low by a strong black man is just the best.
I agree completely. My wife has had her identity stripped away from her and I must say that I admire how her bull has broken her. That said, he probably could do the same to me if he wanted to and I think he knows that. Once a Black man has cucked a white hubby the emasculation already is well underway.

My wife is Black-owned and quite happy to be so. Now her bull wants to own me as well. I’m disposed to agree since she already belongs to him. What I’m wondering is, do I have to submit completely to him as she does? Should the cuck have any say in the matter? Please help me through this.
Hi, the answer is NO, you have no say in the matter. This lifestyle demands total obedience and submission to the Black Master. You and your wife must now give up your freedom and your own identities, and you must now submit as white slaves to a Black Master. You are now property of the Black Master. In the future you will be glad to be a Black Man's slave and serving Him will come natural to you.

Hi, the answer is NO, you have no say in the matter. This lifestyle demands total obedience and submission to the Black Master. You and your wife must now give up your freedom and your own identities, and you must now submit as white slaves to a Black Master. You are now property of the Black Master. In the future you will be glad to be a Black Man's slave and serving Him will come natural to you.
Cattle have no say in what the farm owner does with them

Experience dom bull
Looking for submissive couples to be owned online
Pm me for more info
Please login or become a member to view

Back