'BLACK OWNED'

I can assure that it happened and continues to happen to me.
I am a 38yr old single mom. 11 months ago, I met a wonderful Black Couple. After an amazing 3-day weekend of many “firsts” for me, I pledged my loyalty to Them both.
They Both own me mentally, physically, emotionally and financially, if They so desire. They do not need any financial assistance from me, yet I offered to sell my home and give Them the monitory proeeds. Instead, They require me to utilize my townhouse to recruit other white females and offer recruits to Them. It is my pleasure. They have redecorated my entire home with Black art and a strong sexually-themed decor. The basement now resembles a dungeon. Former Vanilla friends either accept me and my new Owners, submit to Them as well or move on.
Yes, it really does happen, at least to me.
You are a pioneer of what we as white people should be.
I congratulate you

I am a 38yr old single mom. 11 months ago, I met a wonderful Black Couple. After an amazing 3-day weekend of many “firsts” for me, I pledged my loyalty to Them both.
They Both own me mentally, physically, emotionally and financially, if They so desire. They do not need any financial assistance from me, yet I offered to sell my home and give Them the monitory proeeds. Instead, They require me to utilize my townhouse to recruit other white females and offer recruits to Them. It is my pleasure. They have redecorated my entire home with Black art and a strong sexually-themed decor. The basement now resembles a dungeon. Former Vanilla friends either accept me and my new Owners, submit to Them as well or move on.
Yes, it really does happen, at least to me.
as it should be... our "pure" white homes should be that of a palace for the Kings and Queens of the real world. Black art, Black foods, Sexual decor. Also, the yard should have a place for BBQ and a dog run for the whites to be chained up and a place for them to "relieve themselves. No longer a home for the white to be comfortable but that of a place for the royalty

as it should be... our "pure" white homes should be that of a palace for the Kings and Queens of the real world. Black art, Black foods, Sexual decor. Also, the yard should have a place for BBQ and a dog run for the whites to be chained up and a place for them to "relieve themselves. No longer a home for the white to be comfortable but that of a place for the royalty
White couples as dogs is an intriguing idea. I think some would submit.

Yes, it really does happen, at least
It must have been really good sex !

How many have you recruited? I would think that you would be an extremely enthusiastic and effective advocate.
I’ve introduced 5 females so far, not including my dau. She has recruited an additional 3. It seems much easier around the Wash DC area than I would have imagined. Some are very curious, others have white-quilt. Some want better sex, others want taboo sex.
I am VERY enthusiastic, as this experience has changed my life for the better. As far as being an effective advocate, I’m doing my best, which is what my Owners always expect from me.
thank you.

Yes but it is not just about sex.
The mental part of giving your life up, becoming a true slave in your mind too ,....
These mental parts are stronger than the sex
Totally agree, but that didn’t happen in the first 3 days. The first three days were all about sex. They gave me 4 days to collect my thoughts and then return to Them for additional training. I couldn’t wait to see Them again. When I arrived, I was stripped and the mental training began. 3 days later I pledged my loyalty and devotion. I’ve never wanted anything more.

Totally agree, but that didn’t happen in the first 3 days. The first three days were all about sex. They gave me 4 days to collect my thoughts and then return to Them for additional training. I couldn’t wait to see Them again. When I arrived, I was stripped and the mental training began. 3 days later I pledged my loyalty and devotion. I’ve never wanted anything more.
Love to hear more about your training! Congrats!

see now admit it
it's so much better now we have found something we can do together instead of me just going
with the guys.
i became fascinated by Black Ownership after a Black Man had kicked my ass (beaten me severely). He was my step-sister's BoyFriend and i had abused her because she had gone Black. Ever since then i have loved getting a beating from a Black Man or Black Woman. The beatings are horrible and very painful and somewhat dangerous but there is no other turn-on like it.

i became fascinated by Black Ownership after a Black Man had kicked my ass (beaten me severely). He was my step-sister's BoyFriend and i had abused her because she had gone Black. Ever since then i have loved getting a beating from a Black Man or Black Woman. The beatings are horrible and very painful and somewhat dangerous but there is no other turn-on like it.
Will take your word for it.

what ever turns you on if it's your thing

Back