'BLACK OWNED'

Black Owned is exactly what you think it means. You are voluntarilly surrendering control of yourself physically, sexually, socially, and financially to your Master.

This may mean different things to different people. I dont need money, so my slave couple didnt have to contribute to my upkeep, but I used them extensivly sexually, controlled them physically in their home, made decisions about their social lives, and abused them mentally.

This is what you are signing up for: to become a thing owned for anothers amusement, whatever that means.
Amazing thoughts and details. Thank you for the insight on our future

Reactions: wit
Black Owned means the Black Man in your life is King and has Absolute Authority over you. You and your white wife are there to serve Him.
My wife is Black-owned and quite happy to be so. Now her bull wants to own me as well. I’m disposed to agree since she already belongs to him. What I’m wondering is, do I have to submit completely to him as she does? Should the cuck have any say in the matter? Please help me through this.

My wife is Black-owned and quite happy to be so. Now her bull wants to own me as well. I’m disposed to agree since she already belongs to him. What I’m wondering is, do I have to submit completely to him as she does? Should the cuck have any say in the matter? Please help me through this.
You can discuss boundaries with your wife, but she ultimately should have the power. If you trust her, she’ll make sure you’re safe and it’s all in good fun

You can discuss boundaries with your wife, but she ultimately should have the power. If you trust her, she’ll make sure you’re safe and it’s all in good fun
That’s what I’m hoping. She told me that I will have to obey him just as she does and do whatever I’m told. I’ve sucked Black cock before and did enjoy it. I’m not sure that I can take his nine inches up my ass without whimpering, though.

That’s what I’m hoping. She told me that I will have to obey him just as she does and do whatever I’m told. I’ve sucked Black cock before and did enjoy it. I’m not sure that I can take his nine inches up my ass without whimpering, though.
Sounds like you’re gonna have to train that ass to open it up. I’ve bottomed before, it’s not that bad. Have your wife help you

Your gonna love it
Anal orgasms are something else.
And if you are a true sub, giving a master pleasure even if you are in pain would give you high
I must say, I am coming around to the idea of being Black-owned. My wife said that she felt degraded and humiliated by what her bull made her do but it soon became natural to her and now she craves it. Given my personality I think i’ll actually enjoy being humiliated. Her Master already emasculated me by turning my bride into his bitch. Once a hubby has had his balls taken away by a superior Black man he may as well be owned by him, don’t you think?

I must say, I am coming around to the idea of being Black-owned. My wife said that she felt degraded and humiliated by what her bull made her do but it soon became natural to her and now she craves it. Given my personality I think i’ll actually enjoy being humiliated. Her Master already emasculated me by turning my bride into his bitch. Once a hubby has had his balls taken away by a superior Black man he may as well be owned by him, don’t you think?
Of course.
Every house needs a master

Black Owned is exactly what you think it means. You are voluntarilly surrendering control of yourself physically, sexually, socially, and financially to your Master.

This may mean different things to different people. I dont need money, so my slave couple didnt have to contribute to my upkeep, but I used them extensivly sexually, controlled them physically in their home, made decisions about their social lives, and abused them mentally.

This is what you are signing up for: to become a thing owned for anothers amusement, whatever that means.
but I used them extensivly sexually, controlled them physically in their home, made decisions about their social lives, and abused them mentally.
WOW !!!

No doubt it can be harsh but my wife has come to enjoy being Black-owned. She convinced me that I will, too although she told me that my physical and psychological emasculation will be hard to handle. I’m definitely nervous but ready to turn myself over to a superior Black male.

Back