'BLACK OWNED'

Both I think, the word black owned means black has the ownership and is in charge. Wife offers her body whenever bull(s) want to fuck and no sex for hubby if bull(s) don't allow.
Yeah, if you don't have ******* or work, this might work. Conveying your schedule with him will be very helpful. If you put your ******* after your blk boytoy, you might want to rethink your priorities.

Have dabbled with the cuckold lifestyle but in talking with potential Bulls the words Black Owned have been mentioned.
What should we expect, both cuckold and cuckoldress???
Get a list in your head about what you want and your wife wants. See how many line up. give the guy a list of "don't go there" rules. remember this is supposed to be fun for all.

Most important, make sure you wife is on birth control. Yeah, everyone says they'll always use condoms, but it does not always go that way. some guys just won't, some of us just don't like them. I have used a female condom recently when I unexpectedly played and did not have my BC available. It was called FC2. It worked pretty well.

Black Owned is exactly what you think it means. You are voluntarilly surrendering control of yourself physically, sexually, socially, and financially to your Master.

This may mean different things to different people. I dont need money, so my slave couple didnt have to contribute to my upkeep, but I used them extensivly sexually, controlled them physically in their home, made decisions about their social lives, and abused them mentally.

This is what you are signing up for: to become a thing owned for anothers amusement, whatever that means.

Get a list in your head about what you want and your wife wants. See how many line up. give the guy a list of "don't go there" rules. remember this is supposed to be fun for all.

Most important, make sure you wife is on birth control. Yeah, everyone says they'll always use condoms, but it does not always go that way. some guys just won't, some of us just don't like them. I have used a female condom recently when I unexpectedly played and did not have my BC available. It was called FC2. It worked pretty well.
🙏🙏

Black Owned is exactly what you think it means. You are voluntarilly surrendering control of yourself physically, sexually, socially, and financially to your Master.

This may mean different things to different people. I dont need money, so my slave couple didnt have to contribute to my upkeep, but I used them extensivly sexually, controlled them physically in their home, made decisions about their social lives, and abused them mentally.

This is what you are signing up for: to become a thing owned for anothers amusement, whatever that means.
This would so never happen in any blk guy relationship I would have. The financial well being of my family is way more important than me getting off once in a while. I'd rather go with no sex the rest of my life than sacrifice that. I know I continue to be a bitch, but sometimes these "guidelines" just go where they should not.

Besides, I would not want a guy who did not have it together financially anyway. It shows a lack of control and bad decision making for the most part.

This would so never happen in any blk guy relationship I would have. The financial well being of my family is way more important than me getting off once in a while. I'd rather go with no sex the rest of my life than sacrifice that. I know I continue to be a bitch, but sometimes these "guidelines" just go where they should not.

Besides, I would not want a guy who did not have it together financially anyway. It shows a lack of control and bad decision making for the most part.
🙏🙏👏👏

I think for you to be financially owned is again a matter of preference and degrees, but if the Owned couple ended up hosting their Master for any length of time in their home I would consider that a form of financial ownership.

Thanks so much Erika. You sound like a woman of experience and yes birth control is very important. We are both just getting started and shes so easy going and up for fun that i know once we find the right man he will be rubbing his hands together 😊

already wet thinking about it

Back