Advice from owned couples

Couple here that needs advice from other couples that have been owned by there bulls. Recently met a new bull and finally meeting him. While we have played with bulls before never with anyone actually wanting to own us fully.
Any advice what to expect? Hardest challenges? Anything to make it easier and smooth?
You are so lucky. I am trying to get my gf to become black owned and us both serve him as sluts

Couple here that needs advice from other couples that have been owned by there bulls. Recently met a new bull and finally meeting him. While we have played with bulls before never with anyone actually wanting to own us fully.
Any advice what to expect? Hardest challenges? Anything to make it easier and smooth?
Best thing you can do is surrender to him. Allow him to own you. Give yourself to him fully. Don't get hung-up on creating a bunch of rules and boundaries. There will be implied boundaries without having to state them. Let go of your hang-ups and inhibitions. Instead of laying out the ground rules for him, let him do the talking. Let him tell you how things will be. Do what he says and be an obedient couple. Let him be the true Bull that he is. Don't try to shape him into what you want. You need to bend to his will and his needs. Just let go and serve.

Being an owned couple is the ultimate in the cuckold spectrum. We enjoyed being owned for several years by an incredible Bull. The first thing he did was establish complete dominance over me, hubby. He picked out my chastity cage and once it arrived, he demanded I wear it at all times except when he allowed its removal. He kept one key and my wife kept the other. Besides my cage, he had me wear a pink apron when he came over. By the time we reached this level, my wife was already crazy about him. He was so damn masculine and good-looking. He was 6'3", considerably taller than me, with a muscular athletic build. He had a big, thick cock too that hung halfway to his knees. He had a beautiful dark chocolate complexion. On top of all that, he had loads of charm and charisma that made women love him. In fact, my wife confessed she had fallen in love with him just a few months after he began owning us. The more he dominated and humiliated me, the more my wife fell for him. She loved it. He was already a total Alpha, but seeing him own and feminize her husband just thrilled her like nothing else.

Being an owned couple is the ultimate in the cuckold spectrum. We enjoyed being owned for several years by an incredible Bull. The first thing he did was establish complete dominance over me, hubby. He picked out my chastity cage and once it arrived, he demanded I wear it at all times except when he allowed its removal. He kept one key and my wife kept the other. Besides my cage, he had me wear a pink apron when he came over. By the time we reached this level, my wife was already crazy about him. He was so damn masculine and good-looking. He was 6'3", considerably taller than me, with a muscular athletic build. He had a big, thick cock too that hung halfway to his knees. He had a beautiful dark chocolate complexion. On top of all that, he had loads of charm and charisma that made women love him. In fact, my wife confessed she had fallen in love with him just a few months after he began owning us. The more he dominated and humiliated me, the more my wife fell for him. She loved it. He was already a total Alpha, but seeing him own and feminize her husband just thrilled her like nothing else.
were you put on hormones?

I would LOVE to hear more on this, if your willing to share...DM me

Best thing you can do is surrender to him. Allow him to own you. Give yourself to him fully. Don't get hung-up on creating a bunch of rules and boundaries. There will be implied boundaries without having to state them. Let go of your hang-ups and inhibitions. Instead of laying out the ground rules for him, let him do the talking. Let him tell you how things will be. Do what he says and be an obedient couple. Let him be the true Bull that he is. Don't try to shape him into what you want. You need to bend to his will and his needs. Just let go and serve.
Can’t agree moor , once you find a dominant bull he will tell you his rules , go with it and enjoy it will be the best time of your life .

Have you thought about breeding? Are you ready for your wife to give birth from him?

very nice

Sounds so hot

Back