BLACK-OWNED WORLD: Bareback & Creampie Love

Bravo! Its wonderful to know that you were aware of the sexual and other dynamics of black men at an early age. I'm sure when you think back you know how much it would have sucked to find out what you've known since a teen at 50.

You just described my wife. She was 50 when she was with her first black man. After watcing him fuck her over a 5 hour period, watching her first multiple squirting orgasm, hearing her moans, her "oh gods", her "fuck me" over and over, I knew she was finally having the sex she always fantasized about, and knew first hand that the black hype was reality. However, I asked her over breakfast if she wished she had started when we first married because she fucked other men throughout, she said yes but no. When I asked why no, she sais she does not think I marriage would have lasted if she had a black man when we first were married.

As far as the topic of this thread...bareback only for her.
G spreading B.JPG

You just described my wife. She was 50 when she was with her first black man. After watcing him fuck her over a 5 hour period, watching her first multiple squirting orgasm, hearing her moans, her "oh gods", her "fuck me" over and over, I knew she was finally having the sex she always fantasized about, and knew first hand that the black hype was reality. However, I asked her over breakfast if she wished she had started when we first married because she fucked other men throughout, she said yes but no. When I asked why no, she sais she does not think I marriage would have lasted if she had a black man when we first were married.

As far as the topic of this thread...bareback only for her.
View attachment 1748269
I like her honesty its speaks volumes in many ways.

I like her honesty its speaks volumes in many ways.

Beth has always been straight-forward with me, good or bad, I know she is honest. Admittedly, although I do love our lifestyle now, in the beginning I struggled. Although we were swingers throughout our marriage, with her the sexual aggressor needing a variety and me submissive aka cuck, we had an agreement that if either wanted to stop we would. At one point after Beth went black only, I asked her to stop. She looked shocked, thought a moment and said emphatically "No." I realized at that moment that cuckolding was no longer a game.

Beth has always been straight-forward with me, good or bad, I know she is honest. Admittedly, although I do love our lifestyle now, in the beginning I struggled. Although we were swingers throughout our marriage, with her the sexual aggressor needing a variety and me submissive aka cuck, we had an agreement that if either wanted to stop we would. At one point after Beth went black only, I asked her to stop. She looked shocked, thought a moment and said emphatically "No." I realized at that moment that cuckolding was no longer a game.
I'm sure you did! And I bet you never looked back.

Back