BLACK-OWNED WORLD: Bareback & Creampie Love

The first time her bull suggested I should eat his cum out of my wife, I thought it to be a disgusting idea, however that "seed" was planted and I began thinking about it all the time. I had already relegated myself to getting my sexual satisfaction by eating her pussy and craved to do it all the time, but this added a new touch and made that desire so strong I had to do this. Now it is an even stronger desire. It is as if my body knows its role and wants to perform it all the time !

We finally made this fantasy reality 3wks back. She was gagging for bareback black cock and a good cream pie. She ended up taking two bbc bareback and cleaned every drop of black Cum from their tools. She loved it intensely she told me.
Its her new favorite thing now. She wants to go and find her own black lovers and fuck boys now. It's all she thinks about all day long. No other subject interests her anymore. She told me I should go and find a woman if I wanted to. So it official shes become bbc slut!

That is the only way we go.. I have submitted to this a long time ago, wife love the feel of her lover/bull hot cum going deep on her and they are bond and knowing that his cum is invading my wife pussy, and I know i am a sissy cuck too he can have me just the same I have submitted totally, whatever the bull wants I will provide.

That is the only way we go.. I have submitted to this a long time ago, wife love the feel of her lover/bull hot cum going deep on her and they are bond and knowing that his cum is invading my wife pussy, and I know i am a sissy cuck too he can have me just the same I have submitted totally, whatever the bull wants I will provide.

And I bet you can't wait to slurp on that cum-filled pussy.

2016-06-29 03.34.02.gif

Back