BLACK-OWNED WORLD: Bareback & Creampie Love

I have read in the past that a cuckold eating his wife and her lovers creampie becomes biologically submissive to the lover because the female pheromones present naturally in the cuck react to the lover's sperm. I don't know if it is true. QUOTE]
I know if it is true. It most certainly is complete fantasy. A fun fantasy, but fantasy nonetheless. Of course, if you wanted to test its possibility, I would be happy to arrange a controlled study... .

This thread is filled with more unrealistic ideas than a sex lecture given by a 7th grade boy. My slave is "black owned" but it is not because I have a cock. Truth is every respectful heterosexual relationship is "female owned." We all know that men will put out any time that a woman lets them do it. So both the "bull" and the "cuckold" will end up living the role that the woman decides for them.
Many cuckolds will refuse to have any contact with sperm on basic homophobic principle. Many will avoid unprotected sex for all the usual reasons including pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases. It is not inevitable, but a choice to take a risk in the hope that a polyamorous relationship will not break down.

Back