BLACK-OWNED WORLD: Bareback & Creampie Love

with us its not true cuckold as in i the male organises the meets and once i found she liked BBC after trying it. i told her if she wanted to try again she could but it must be bareback and as a cum slut to blacks. I got 2 horny males and asked if they would fill up my slut for a fantasy and they agreed. B4 the meet i reminded her its bareback and that ive already told them to cum inside her and say when there cumming. It was amazing and now she has several friends on her swingers account just for this. I decide she be black owned and she submisses and gets used by horny blacks bareback with creampie everytime no exceptions. No humiliation for the male just jokes drinks videos and dina loving the cum up her.

Shes taking 2 of them dogging for the first time tomorrow and has to bareback her 2 blacks in front of anyone there with creampie and she loves the idea. She will invite any other blacks again bareback but noone else. Just struggeling to get her to swallow black cum then im going to get her a used as bbc cum slut certificate. Any ideas how to get her to swallow got close a few times think i need more BBC to cum up her and ask to cum in mouth lol? ps lots of her vids on xhamster as http://xhamster.com/user/dinaslave Also looking for other horny BBC ideas or some more BBC to try out my slut near nelson give us a shout.

Also looking for a horny BBC gb if anyone knows how or where to arrange this?
I also told her she must consider it if a BBC propersitions her or asks for meet play etc as any black that wants to try dina should be allowed and she must ask for bareback like a true black owne cum slut, she loves this element as do i since i control it
What’s the password to watch her videos?

Back