'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

When I was living with my black boyfriend Jamal whose nickname was Horse he had a black horse put right above my pussy. The black horse had his hard black cock pointed at my pussy. One of the first things he told me when we started dating was that all his women had their tongue, nipples and clit pierced and they all had the black horse tattoo above their cunts. At first my husband said no way but I had it all done before I moved in with Jamal.
Phyliss
My wife was taken to get her clit pierced and she was told it was to small and tried another place and they said no would cause damage cause to small. She had all others done but wasn't able to get her clit done.

The guy that did my piercings was very good at both tattoos and piercings. He put my clit piercing in what is called
the clitoral hood so that when my clit extended out the stainless steel ball on the ring he put in my hood rubbed on
my clit if that makes sense. At first I couldn't hardly walk without having a orgasm. My husband had to tape it where it wouldn't rub on my clit until I got used to it. Of all my piercings it gave me more pleasure than any of the others. All of the guys whom I gave head to loved the 7mm ball stud in my tongue more than anything. When I would take my tongue and rub that ball around the head of their cock or around the ridge on the back of their cock head they would go crazy.
And I loved sucking black cock.

Phyliss

The guy that did my piercings was very good at both tattoos and piercings. He put my clit piercing in what is called
the clitoral hood so that when my clit extended out the stainless steel ball on the ring he put in my hood rubbed on
my clit if that makes sense. At first I couldn't hardly walk without having a orgasm. My husband had to tape it where it wouldn't rub on my clit until I got used to it. Of all my piercings it gave me more pleasure than any of the others. All of the guys whom I gave head to loved the 7mm ball stud in my tongue more than anything. When I would take my tongue and rub that ball around the head of their cock or around the ridge on the back of their cock head they would go crazy.

Phyliss
Oh yes she had the hood done also on top of the clit first horizontal the vertical and both outer labias

Phyliss
You sound like fun.

The idea of getting a temp tattoo on my leg for one night out really turns me on but I don't know if I could go through with it.
I've worn temporary queen of spades tattoos on show in the past, and I've got a permanent QoS tattooed on top of my ass. I suggest you give them a try, they are great sexy, conversation starters. Most guys won't know what they mean anyway, the ones who do will smile and start talking to you. Others might come and ask what it means, so it's all positives and no negatives.
I was nervous at first, but once you've started wearing one you wish you done it earlier. I liked it so much I agreed to the letters BBC tattooed on my tit! X

Back