'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

If I can get hooked up with snother bbc freak Ill put a QOS tatoo on immedistely. Where do you suggest I put it?
My wife and bull decided big QOS on her chest cause she always wears low cut shirts but I told her need to be able to hide around her family. But chest is perfect or back of neck so can put hair down if need to hide it.

Last edited:
My wife and bull decided big and on her chest cause she always wears low cut shirts but I told her need to be able to hide around her family. But chest is perfect or back of neck so can put hair down if need to hide it.
youll could set a precedent with the family. Theres changes coming in America and WE need to all do our part.

youll could set a precedent with the family. Theres changes coming in America and WE need to all do our part.
Yea but we are married with ******* and everybody don't need to know our sex lives. I don't care people in public or friends know I was excited looking at guy tattoo place smiling knowing that her black friend was fucking my wife and they both wanted it known permanently on her body.

We were laying in bed just hanging out, the wife running her fingers up and down my cock, "This is mine, it says so right here on the side."
"Oh really?"
"Yep, see right there, 'showingmyslut2 owns this'."
So I put my finger on top of her pussy, "What does it say here?"
"Well it's gonna say, 'Black Cock Only, No White Cock'"

And then she just laughed as I got even harder

My husband is a piercer and tattoo artist so I already have several tattoos and piercings,a couple of my tattoos are related to the swinger lifestyle but I'm yet to have one relating to interracial.I keep toying with the idea of a discreet QoS symbol but I can't settle on a design I like that fits with my other ink grrr hubby also has a couple of swinging-related tattoos,it's fun watching people try and work them out :) xx

My husband is a piercer and tattoo artist so I already have several tattoos and piercings,a couple of my tattoos are related to the swinger lifestyle but I'm yet to have one relating to interracial.I keep toying with the idea of a discreet QoS symbol but I can't settle on a design I like that fits with my other ink grrr hubby also has a couple of swinging-related tattoos,it's fun watching people try and work them out :) xx
Love to bring wife to husband shop

i´m not a black-owned, i am free woman, my tattoos are permanent and because I liked them and I am proud to teach, but I decide who I fuck
Please login or become a member to view

Back