'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

When I was living with my black boyfriend Jamal whose nickname was Horse he had a black horse put right above my pussy. The black horse had his hard black cock pointed at my pussy. One of the first things he told me when we started dating was that all his women had their tongue, nipples and clit pierced and they all had the black horse tattoo above their cunts. At first my husband said no way but I had it all done before I moved in with Jamal.
Phyliss

When I was living with my black boyfriend Jamal whose nickname was Horse he had a black horse put right above my pussy. The black horse had his hard black cock pointed at my pussy. One of the first things he told me when we started dating was that all his women had their tongue, nipples and clit pierced and they all had the black horse tattoo above their cunts. At first my husband said no way but I had it all done before I moved in with Jamal.
Phyliss
Please show us. :wub:

I think if I ever met the right girl, who was just as into the ideal of interracial cuckoldry as I am, then I would absolutely consider, and even be willing to get some sort of humiliating tattoo. Something that signifies my status as a cuck; maybe something that's even visible to the public, but wouldn't really be all that noticeable, save to those who are in the know. Like an inside joke kind of thing.

Due to confidentiality issues, I cannot divulge the names, identies, etc. of past clients, but I do often refer to my experience with some of them anecdotally. I've been a cuckoldress for 17 years, and a trainer for the last 7. In that time, I've trained about a dozen couples. Below is a draft letter I send out to interested couples:

Thank you very much for your interest.
My name is Naomi, and as my email address, implies I am a Cuckold Trainer/Therapist. I train, advise and assist couples to into entering into, or adjusting to, the cuckold lifestyle. To this end I use a number of methods, depending on the needs of the couple in question.
Step one begins with the initial contact, which is being done as you read this email. I try to answer as many questions as possible, so that the couple understands fully what the program consists of, and the goals of the training. Most will be made clear with this email, but if there are any other questions, please feel free to write again. It is vitally important that the couple completely understand just what the cuckold lifestyle is all about. It is a drastic change for most people. Not to be entered into without serious consideration. Please, feel free to ask me any questions you may have about the program, cuckoldry, or me as a trainer.
The next step is an in person interview conducted by me with the prospective client couple. This is necessary in order to assess the needs of the couple, and to begin a plan of procedure in order to facilitate the goals of the program. I will delve deeply into the thoughts and desires of the cuckold and his hot wife. Openness and honesty is imperative, however all things are kept confidential, baring the needs of the training. I then use this information to devise a plan to move forward. Every couple is very different and unique. What works in one family, may not work with another. Every person is at a different place in their mental and emotional state in relation to the end result of the training. After 17 years I do have a fair amount of insight into personality and motivation, and how people respond to various stimuli. Trusting me is imperative. I have no other intention, except to see the clients become a truly cuckolded couple.
Additional questions and clarifications may be presented at this time. The interview will also be used to determine if the couple is a viable pair to be cuckolded, if I feel any training is necessary, and help the couple determine if cuckolding is truly right for them, and a lifestyle they wish to pursue. The goals and methods detailed in this letter may seem extreme, and they are. This letter is meant to detail the framework for training the couple for the most ideal cuckolded situation. Even though some couples may not want, like or agree with some elements of the training, I do recommend they go through the full training process, first to again the most from the program and the skills that are taught, and secondly to have those skills to draw on if at some time in the future the couple decides to delve deeper into cuckolding, as most couples do. That being said, I am flexible as to the nature of the training. I won't ******* anything on anyone, although I am very persuasive. Many couples do opt for the full training, and then make adjustments to fit their immediate desires and needs, after training is completed. Which is totally up to them, of course, but having gone throught the complete cuckold training will enable them to have the knowledge and power to make further adjustment in future, without seeking more training.
Next, I move into the home. I MUST BE GIVEN COMPLETE CONTROL OVER BOTH YOUR LIVES. This is a critical element for the training, and is one of the few things that are done for ALL clients. Now I don't move in and drastically change every minute facet of your lives all at once. Changes are made slowly, as I see the need and time for change arises. But things WILL change, in order to bring the couple into a fully cuckolded state. Again, this is necessary!!!
At this point, one of the first things done is ALL money and assets are transferred over into the complete control of the wife only. The husband will be stripped of all power and control in the marriage. He will be completely at the control and mercy of his wife. This includes all bank accounts, all assets, such as the house, all cars, everything. Even things of little or no value become the property of the wife. The husband will have nothing that is his. His clothes belong to his wife, his car belongs to his wife. He will be issued a meager allowance which simply allows him to get to work and back, which he must ask his wife to graciously grant him. In many cases, he is required to earn his allowance, by various means.
The wife, will have at least one lover during training. Often multiple lovers become involved. Many times this is a black man, but is not required. Who the wife chooses as a lover will be totally up to her discretion. One cautionary comment here: Some wives easily fall in love with their chosen lover, and simply end up leaving the husband and ending the marriage. I advise the use of a lover that the wife is less likely to fall in love with. Perhaps someone of vastly differing age, or someone that the wife is turned on by sexually, but whose personality is repulsive to her. Or a black man. Many white women love to have sex with black men, but would never marry one. That is not a racist notion. Black people and white people are simply very different in most cases, and although that makes for good sex, marriage is not a consideration for most. All this being said, the wife still has the sole prerogative in determining here lover(s).
Here, I would again like to address the use of black men as lovers. I often suggest their use. They are excellent lovers, especially in a cuckold situation. The stories of larger endowment have some basis in truth, although greatly exaggerated. Black men have larger penises simply because the are on average larger humans. They also have larger hands, arms, legs, heads, etc. Although size helps, the greatest power black men have in a sexual relation is their passion. They are very passionate lovers, which most women enjoy. Also, they are very virile, and have greater stamina. They tend not to became attached to the hot wife, seeing the relationship strictly as a sexual encounter. Black men who have spent time in prison have an added benefit. They tend to present themselves as more dangerous, making them very intimidating to the wimp husband, which frequently is a turn on for the wife. They like to take control, and love to humiliate white men. Most black men in prison have a white man who is his "little white bitch" that performs oral sex on him. Many black men after being released are accustomed to this service, and seek it out, even if they are in an otherwise heterosexual relationship.
The wife will soon begin to deny her husband all sex. She will have lost all interest in wasting time with his much inferior sexuality. She will develop a degree of disrespect for him, and care little about his feelings. She will humiliate him often, especially in front of other. And not care about his discomfort. In fact, her ability to create discomfort for her husband will be an added source of erotic pleasure for her. He will become nothing more than a toy for her entertainment. Additionally, she will treat him like a slave. In fact, he will BE a slave, ordered around by his wife constantly. She will become increasing bossy as time progresses, and dismissive of her husband.
There are many varied methods used to achieve these results. Mainly, it depends on the mindset and personalities of the couple. Spankings and feminization are frequently employed. Although a cuckold usually wants to be cuckolded, a little persuasion is often needed. This is also used to help break the wife's feelings of compassion and respect for her wimp husband. She must learn, as she punishes him, to tap into that part of her brain that enjoys whipping and/or humiliating him, and to ******* out the compassionate emotions.
Other methods are determined by the needs of the couple. These are many and varied and can be addressed anecdotally. The things mentioned in this email are the most routine, normally used tools for the development of the couple, but not by all means absolutely necessary, or limited to these particular exercises. Please feel free to contact me with any questions at all, especially about anything you do not see addressed in this email.
A final note about cost. First of all, I do this as a labor of love. I charge only for the cost of my travels, and the needs of the training. If I could provide this service for free, I certainly would do so. However, I travel widely, which prevents me from holding a regular job, and these days traveling costs money. That being said I make every effort to keep travel costs at a minimum. Gas, food, lodging is basically all there is. Everything is above board, at least, to the wife, since she is the one who will control the household finances. I keep, and turn over to the wife every receipt. However, I must be paid for the trip ahead of time, to ensure I actually do have enough money to make the trip to you, and back home. What I currently charge is 25 cents per mile to cover expenses for gas, food and lodging. This amount flucuates, of course, with the price of gas. If it turns out I have excess money leftover from traveling, I return that back to you. I have no need to make a profit, since my pathetic husband works and pays all the home bills, while I'm off having my fun.
Expenses during training are eating, and any items needed for training (example: handcuffs). I keep every receipt, which is shown to the wife. I do not add any charges for expenses, such as adding 10% to the handcuffs. Since I will be living at your home, I generally will simply eat in your kitchen, meals prepared by the husband. Any dining out will only be done as a part of the training, such as when the wife meets her lover, and there is a need for me to be there. Many couples already have many of the adult sex toys I may want to see on hand. This will help keep costs down, however anything I feel must be obtained for the training will be paid for by the wife, probably with her entering the adult business retail store herself to purchase them.
Payments for my travel are made up front, cash or check, mailed to my home address. For the initial interview, you need to send me the necessary amount for me to make the trip, both ways. I will determine that amount after deciding the interview will be done, and let you know. Even on my road trip, I save every gas and food receipt. I charge nothing extra, I'm not in this to bankrupt anyone. However, one thing I do insist on is having my personal vehicle available to me. I have a very nice mustang, with an awesome sound system, which I insist on driving. That is my only personal extravagance. I do enjoy my mustang, although the gas mileage is a little higher than most cars. However, it is paid for, so that is one personal expense that is covered.
A little about me. I have lived as a cuckoldress for 17 years. I have a milktoast husband who is truly a wimp, and he pays all the at home bills. I control and treat him exactly as I train my students to be. I have been a professional trainer for the last 7 years.
Well, hopefully this answers most questions. However, I'm sure you have more. Please, feel free to contact me with any other questions at all that you may have. Again, go over all this carefully, and be sure this is what you actually want.
Hope to here back from you soon.
Naomi Babb
Cuckold Trainer
cuckoldtherapy@aol.com
cucoldtrainer@aol.com

My that is a bit extreme and then some. I don't think that I'd want to transfer all of my assets and income, even my childhood photo albums, to a wife who may immediately leave me for one of her "bulls" and is trained to see me as worthless and to feel no compassion or humanity towards me. Can you imagine your wife leaving you and getting pleasure in watching you cry over the burning of your childhood photos?! There has to be some empathy, compassion, and humanity. People who have none become some of the most ******* serial killers and rapists.

I don't think that I could beg for gas money to get to work so that I can give all of my earnings to people who have nothing but contempt for me and don't even let me sleep in our own bed. I'd quickly lose the will to work. They could beat me all they wanted to but it wouldn't make my brain function when I'm so depressed.

It would be best not to do this to me because I'd quickly lose any sense of having anything to lose. Then I'd only need to take the lives of those who destroyed mine including the wife, her bull, his family, and you. That or I'd convert to Islam and take the wife on a vacation to Saudi Arabia so that I can have her stoned to death.

Back