'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

Yes Black men hit on her. she wears temp ones. Sometimes we go into a walmart and she places one on her ankle wears capris or shorts puts on an anklet and see how many Black men approach her and hit on her. We have set up a date for her in there before.
well , we going 2 see if it work, gone out tonight, gone 2 a new club, it 30s--40s--50s in age, wife said she not look for boys,

Yes Black men hit on her. she wears temp ones. Sometimes we go into a walmart and she places one on her ankle wears capris or shorts puts on an anklet and see how many Black men approach her and hit on her. We have set up a date for her in there before.

how long do the temp ones last? can they be worn on a week long vacation or will they need to be reapplied at times?

My wife wears temporary tattoos just at parties and they dont last long, at next day there is no sign of it but its still good fun.

Last edited:
Someone had posted one of my pics on this thread and had altered it so that I had one over my belly button but I can't find it:( it was sexy though, I would love to have a supply of temporary ones for when I travel.

Someone had posted one of my pics on this thread and had altered it so that I had one over my belly button but I can't find it:( it was sexy though, I would love to have a supply of temporary ones for when I travel.
Check out GregnSheryls interracial site thats where i got my temp ones from before had it done permanently X

ladies has any guy ever saw that tattoo and knew what it was im curious
When I first showed it last summer, no one immediately knew what it was. However since then black guys in places where i go do know now and come over to me. But i dont know if this is because the QoS is becoming more known or if other guys have told them about it. A lot of guys have seen it now and its a great conversation starter. I have found though it can lead to a presumption that i will automatically go with them, so have had to learn to become quite a diplomat in last few months so as not too offend anyone (hasnt always worked!)

Love the comments Ann4BBC. Do you ever get approached by white boys complimenting you on your QoS ? I know I wouldn't be able to help myself from letting you know how great I think it looks.

Love the comments Ann4BBC. Do you ever get approached by white boys complimenting you on your QoS ? I know I wouldn't be able to help myself from letting you know how great I think it looks.
Thanx for comment. Ive not had many compliments from white boys about it. When i was out with my friend we did speak to a couple of white boys, one said he had seen my QoS and didnt think it was worth trying it on as i prefer black guys! So at least he knew what it was but not the answer i wanted! X

Back