'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

I would love to get a tattoo that shows my support of interracial relationships & race mixing but I am unsure what to get now given it seems some of the very men I appreciate so much find the Queen of Spades somewhat derogatory. Any suggestions on an appropriate tattoo to symbolize my love of the african race?

I would love to get a tattoo that shows my support of interracial relationships & race mixing but I am unsure what to get now given it seems some of the very men I appreciate so much find the Queen of Spades somewhat derogatory. Any suggestions on an appropriate tattoo to symbolize my love of the african race?
Ive got the Queen of Spades tattoo, I dont find guys think its derogatory. The QoS simply says out loud that the wearer likes sex with black guys and any black guy that sees it knows he has a chance with me. To me it doesnt say i have to go with any black guy, but theres a good chance i will do stuff.
But each to our own i suppose. I cant think of another tattoo which shows a girls preference for black guys in a nicer way.

I'm thinking about getting this one on my shoulder
QOSTattoo.jpg

Lonerancher you seem to be using the old fashioned 'she was asking for it' defence of rapists when girls wear short skirts or lots of make up or get ******* and flirty with guys. Women have the right to wear whatever they want and have whatever tattoos they want without fear of being raped. If you see my earlier post, i show my QoS when out to let black guys know that i am interested and that they have a chance with me. Not that they can grab me and ******* me. Ultimately its my choice who I have sex with.

Lonerancher you seem to be using the old fashioned 'she was asking for it' defence of rapists when girls wear short skirts or lots of make up or get ******* and flirty with guys. Women have the right to wear whatever they want and have whatever tattoos they want without fear of being raped. If you see my earlier post, i show my QoS when out to let black guys know that i am interested and that they have a chance with me. Not that they can grab me and ******* me. Ultimately its my choice who I have sex with.

Exactly Ann...

I agree with you that it is a matter of choice and "no means no", but to be realistic, if you're with a guy who takes the tattoo or jewellery or dress to mean that he has carte blanche with you, then you could wind up in a situation where "no" simply spurs him on to be more aggressive. Not every man has a conscience or believes that a woman has the right to say no. If every man believed that, then there would never be anyone ever charged with *******. Let's face it, not everyone was raised to believe the same way.

But i think Lonerancher was stating that juries in a court would take a tattoo or jewellery as a green light to *******. I would hope that juries in the 21st century would be more modern than that and, regardless of what the man thought, would not accept it as an acceptable reason and convict him. No means No.

But i think Lonerancher was stating that juries in a court would take a tattoo or jewellery as a green light to *******. I would hope that juries in the 21st century would be more modern than that and, regardless of what the man thought, would not accept it as an acceptable reason and convict him. No means No.
I would hope the same, but I would almost say that, unless it is a situation where a woman has no intention of ever saying no, then she needs to be vigilant and use caution when going with a guy she doesn't really know. If a black guy takes the tattoo or jewellery as a free pass, so to speak, he may not accept "no". And if he knows the woman is a QOS, he may get angry if she dares to turn him down.

And, as far as my own safety goes, I don't think it would make me feel any better knowing the guy was convicted, if he didn't listen to my "no" in the first place. It wouldn't change the fact that my consent was not there.

The 'free TV' scenario is not the same. If you leave a tv outside with 'free' then any reasonsable person would see that its ok to take that tv. Having a tattoo that states 'black cock only' or the QoS or whatever is not giving permission for anybody to take what they want only that its worth enquiring about. A proper TV similar scenario would probably be a sign outside the house saying 'we give away TVs to any guy

I would hope the same, but I would almost say that, unless it is a situation where a woman has no intention of ever saying no, then she needs to be vigilant and use caution when going with a guy she doesn't really know. If a black guy takes the tattoo or jewellery as a free pass, so to speak, he may not accept "no". And if he knows the woman is a QOS, he may get angry if she dares to turn him down.

And, as far as my own safety goes, I don't think it would make me feel any better knowing the guy was convicted, if he didn't listen to my "no" in the first place. It wouldn't change the fact that my consent was not there.
I take your point about turning a black guy down, he may get annoyed that im sort of stating i like going with any black guy but not you! I have turned guys down and either through my own words or just luck, the guys have been ok with it. But i can see why they would take offence.

I take your point about turning a black guy down, he may get annoyed that im sort of stating i like going with any black guy but not you! I have turned guys down and either through my own words or just luck, the guys have been ok with it. But i can see why they would take offence.
My wish for you is that you meet only guys who are decent, and none that will ever harm you.

Be safe.

Back