'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

For ladies, wishing to show their loyalty & commitment to BBC, I'd strongly suggest you consider going with temporary tattoos and classy jewelry to make your "preference statements" so that when the novelty of this BBC wears off, you can take a nice bubble bath, wash away the remnants of your past acts of "thoughtlessness", and start your life again, fresh & new, as you wish.
Why a lady should NOT consider a permanent BBC tattoo on her body:
  1. permanent tattoos eventually start to fade & discolor, then they look like crappy old tattoos
  2. you may change your mind later (very likely in fact) about having a tattoo, and it costs a small fortune to remove an old tattoo
  3. bbc tattoos are a fad ... 10-15 years from now people will look at them as "an old fad"
  4. bbc tattoos can be embarrassing (doctor's office, relatives, spouse's family, future children, etc)
  5. your body is your own temple ... its yours and yours alone. Be respectful of it and require those that use it to be respectful as well.
  6. the word "OWNED" indicates loss of choice and control ... think about it! You may have a preference, but no one should lose the option to choose their direction in life.
  7. putting tattoos all over the body is like putting decals all over a car ... looks tacky!
Play the part ... don't become the part! There's a difference.

Either way, it seems to be a lot more common these days.

It's still done only by a small segment, and usually happens when wives go on vacation. Such isn't something you'd find most women doing in major cities, walking around with a QoS tattoo on themselves.

Baby girl aint no ******* here on this end! When you are claimed black, been black bred and got loyalty to black men only then its all good to be branded. I aint no cow last I checked but if you cant stand the language and feel disrespected then maybe this aint the place for you to be! If you a white girl in denial and haven't been with a real BBC Bull then its no wonder you have a problem with the word "Branded" Get real please cuz I know I am!!!
Stupid girl

Back