'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

I think it would be a good idea for all cuckolds to be visibly marked so black men could just move on in on the woman with no worries
I Agree... Id Luv to Have some sort of tat stating that I m a slave for Blk Cock... I wish I had the balls to have For Blk Cock only Tatted on my upper hip...& to have my faggot pussy tatted with Target & a Tramp Stamp on my lower back Blk Cock Only

Last edited:
This may be hard or impossible to believe .. yet, it is the absolute truth! But, i observed a white woman "tattooed" at a beach (in Michigan) in this 'type' of manner ... and it was only a few years ago .. i was absolutely astonished because it was so real and right before my very eyes. But, it wasn't just her tattoo'ed body ... Yes, i promise and assure all reading this that this is total truth:

At the Warren Dunes Beach in Michigan, there was a white woman (pretty, late 20's perhaps) sitting on a blanket to my left about 15 yards away with a 20's chiseled Black Stud in a neon teal bikini speedoes thing standing directly behind her looking out into the lake. He was darker, ultra athletic and had His arms crossed sternly, wearing merely that bikini and His darkened shades. It was an absolute "show of strength" the way He stood there, commandingly. This white woman was seated beneath Him on a blanket tending to her "very obvious" biracial-Black baby, who was about 2 years old.

It couldn't have been more clear! .. her entire right shoulder and arm were covered in a large tattoo, which was A BLACK PANTHER ... the head fully layed out onto her right arm .. almost in a roaring pose .. as the full Black body of this panther draped over her entire shoulder and flowed down her upper lilly-white back. This blatant display - and the manner in which He stood over her prompted me to look closer, altho i was terrifed and intimidated to do so with His presence. i had hoped He didn't notice me ... and when i shifted and looked closer .. her lower back just above her bikini line had a very, very clear image of a Black Power Fist symbol (no words that i could make out) ... and the tattoos on her lower right leg and ankle were impossible to see form that distance - but, yes it was true! The Black Panther head and the Black Power fist tatts were exceptionally clear ... and despite this couple being away from the more crowded parts of the beach - it was a CLEAR statement!

i never imagined i would see this out in such an open public arena before - but, i did - and His control over her white pussy was EVIDENT. It could not have been more blatant! i had thought only for a second to go over and say hello in order to get a closer look at these blatant BLACK OWNED type tatts ... yet, when He eventually turned toward me to 'notice' me sitting there .. i got up and scurried away like a white pussyboi .. intimidated and nervous beyond anything.

That image is burned in my mind now. i was shocked - and, this is a truthful experience and observation.

i never imagined i would see this out in such an open public arena before - but, i did - and His control over her white pussy was EVIDENT. It could not have been more blatant! i had thought only for a second to go over and say hello in order to get a closer look at these blatant BLACK OWNED type tatts ... yet, when He eventually turned toward me to 'notice' me sitting there .. i got up and scurried away like a white pussyboi .. intimidated and nervous beyond anything.

That image is burned in my mind now. i was shocked - and, this is a truthful experience and observation.

A lot of young women are daring themselves toward flaunting it...the same goes for married women, too. However, I know a lot of them would much prefer it being discreet.

Back