'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

My Wife is black owned. She is spending the weekend with her lover. We have decided on a tattoo for us both.One we want would have to be in a private area as it is very discriptive. we are looking for another tattoo she can wear on her ankle that would alert Black Bulls only.
a QoS tattoo alerts to that. like the one thats my profile pic. if they are in the lifestyle they know what it means. :)

A bracelet with the bull's name on it presented to the wife when she has reached a certain milestone in her relationship and training. She then wears this bracelet as a sign of her dedication to her bull and his ownership of her body for his sexual pleasure. The bull can then see her charm or heart bracelet when fucking her naked body contrasted with her wedding and engagement diamond ring to mark her as a white wife who has given up her pussy and other holes to her bull thereby increasing the pleasure for all parties.

Ive been asked this before. When I go to doctors or health centre it has been a bit embarrassing when the doctor or nurse sees my QoS on my ass, or BBC on my tit etc but i stopped caring about what others think to some degree. Besides in a large city im never likely to bump into the doctor or nurse socially so who cares!
Agree Ann. Good for you.

Back